Gaelic Life

Started by Out in Front, December 30, 2006, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out in Front

Never Kickt a Ball and FermPundit, have PM'd you both on your queries.

PW

Scrub

Why not let everyone know OIF?

The Bottom Brick

I'd like to see more Cavan/Monaghan. Very few actual features about either

The best part of the paper is the layout, and I expect the content to improve come championship. Like this week for example, it was hard to get a really good cover story which is understandable
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

ziggysego

Still hasn't arrived in Greencastle :(

I want to read what Joe Brolly wrote.
Testing Accessibility

Donagh

Just realised that Gaelic Life is available online (for a limited period):

http://www.nwipp-newspapers.com/GL/gl_homepage.php

Must admit, it's become compulsive reading for a Saturday morning – have even stopped getting the IN.

never kickt a ball

See Tom Brewster has moved to Cavan. Well according to the head to head he has  :-\

ziggysego

I enjoy the read on a Friday evening. More club talk would be great, but then again it would get too big then.
Testing Accessibility

DownFanatic

During term time I usually go to the Mace on Botanic Avenue to get my copy of Gaelic Life. However, they rarely have it and when I usually enquire about it, the reply is generally 'Gay what?'

realredhandfan

Its not bad.  needs championship to liven it up.

Norf Tyrone

Thought it was fantastic on Friday past  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Wow, people's opinions have fairly turned around in recent weeks. Didn't I tell yas to give it time! ;)
Testing Accessibility

downredblack

Didnt see it yet , Did Brolly do any back tracking regarding his comments last Sunday ?

passedit

QuoteReckon this paper is going well. Was an interesting one about the students playing in championship? Your man mcsherryy is a very good read. Coould UUJ or QUB go for it in Antrim? Worrying if so.

QUB tried this before and got a knockback, IMHO St Brides is the direct result of that knockback.

Don't Panic

ONeill

Quote from: downredblack on May 18, 2007, 11:39:12 AM
Didnt see it yet , Did Brolly do any back tracking regarding his comments last Sunday ?

Yes, Brolly addresses it in his column, telling Joe Public to stop taking what is said by pundits too seriously. His headline reads, 'Never Mind The Bollox'.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

full back

Why doesnt the bollox feck off & let someone else that takes the job seriously analyse the games?