Gaelic Life

Started by Out in Front, December 30, 2006, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

had the same problem myself this morning, couldn get it in a couple off shops.  got it then in carricmacross were i work.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

It didn't come to Greencastle today. That's the second it has happened in recent weeks.
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Just skimmed through it there. Firstly the day was nearly over when I remembered it was on sale. Secondly the moment I picked it up it felt lighter. Thirdly they berate the BBC AGAIN for their poor coverage GAA and then do scant justice to the MacRory cup final. Finally and this will be of interest to you Ziggy, Joe Brolly indirectly claims the credit for Greencastle's All-Ireland success :P

An in anticipation of criticism from the Brolly fan club "Yes I know he's a well paid, well healed, well wigged, well anything you like barrister"   :D

ziggysego

Yeah, Brolly was down in Greencastle one night before the start of the County Championship. He mostly showed how to celebrate scoring goals.  :D
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ziggysego on March 23, 2007, 07:40:53 PM
Yeah, Brolly was down in Greencastle one night before the start of the County Championship. He mostly showed how to celebrate scoring goals.  :D

No Ziggy He spent a "solid hour", now don't forget that. In a game of inches I reckon that "solid hour" made the difference between winning and losing.  ;)

ziggysego

Well we had to go all the way and win.... otherwises he could have been back again ;)
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Interesting to read that Brolly thinks Cooper may be the best he has ever seen.

Amazingly, they've added the head-to-head totals up incorrectly again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Out in Front

Sorry everyone, it seems there was a problem with the paper distributors - don't know the ins and outs of it yet. Some areas didn't get the paper delivered until this afternoon, some won't get it until tomorrow (Saturday).

Didn't get my own copy this morning either.

PW

ziggysego

One in Front, I'm assuming you're associated with the Gaelic Life. In what way?
Testing Accessibility

Out in Front

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

two weeks in a row that I've gone to the shop before work to get the newspapers and there was no gaelic life!!  :-\

I was surprised as it has been there all previous weeks!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Out in Front

Where are you FermPundit and I'll see what the craic is? Definitely distributor problems this week - don't know about last week, but could find out.

PW

FermPundit

I'm up in Belfast. I tried two shops in and around Queens and both didn't have it
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Out in Front on March 23, 2007, 08:16:09 PM
Sorry everyone, it seems there was a problem with the paper distributors - don't know the ins and outs of it yet. Some areas didn't get the paper delivered until this afternoon, some won't get it until tomorrow (Saturday).

Didn't get my own copy this morning either.

PW

And what about the weight OIF? Was the paper lighter this week?