Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 23, 2008, 11:01:20 PM
It was to be in Omagh tonite - v Coalisland. didnt hear the resuly though

Nah, it's tomorrow night.
Testing Accessibility

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Main Street on September 23, 2008, 11:31:23 PM
Here is a torrent link to download the whole game.

if you don't know about torrents then don't ask here, ask Ziggy by pm  ;D

Tyrone V Kerry]http://www.mininova.org/tor/1830894]Tyrone V Kerry

Its just the match, no extra frills.
AVI file
Size 880 mb
Runtime 1:20:29
Bitrate 1400kbs
Video: 640 x 480
Audio: 128 mp3

Well Ziggy whats the story with this ???

ziggysego

I don't download stuff from Torrent, Limewire or any of them sites. Destroyed the computer in the past with viruses and what-nots. Not the guy to ask I'm afriad.
Testing Accessibility

Doire abú

I've heard rumours that its Kerry and not the island playing in the GOAL match, not sure on how true that is though.

Can any Tyronie answer me this.... who was on the bench goalkeeper wise for Tyrone on Sunday? I would've imagined it was Jonathon Curran..but take a read of this article I've posted the link to below. It says (as best I can make out) that minor keeper Tim Harney was brought into the senior side as cover (after the minor match). Is this right? Why was Curran not on the bench? Or were they both on it? Will Harney get an All-Ireland medal?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/john-was-there-with-me-in-tyrones-goal-says-mcconnell-13981014.html

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: ziggysego on September 23, 2008, 11:50:43 PM
I don't download stuff from Torrent, Limewire or any of them sites. Destroyed the computer in the past with viruses and what-nots. Not the guy to ask I'm afriad.

Safer staying away from it then.

ziggysego

I would say so, but there's be an equal number of people who would disagree with me Carmen.

Just make sure all your Internet Security is up-to-date as it can be, before you download. Scan the file before running it too.
Testing Accessibility

Carmen Stateside

passedit

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 23, 2008, 11:59:15 PM

Best bet is to view the iplayer through a uk proxy.

http://www.samair.ru/proxy/type-28.htm
Don't Panic

ONeill

The noise when Galvin came on was awesome. Probably the biggest single ear-splitting gulder. I think every one of the 82'000 was making some kind of squeak. Pure threatre.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 23, 2008, 11:59:15 PM

The file is safe. It was uploaded by a known reliable user.
I downloaded it myself just to see the quality.
It is not dvd quality. It looks good on a 19 to 21 " inch computer screen.

Ziggy obviously has been burned by those ahem ahem dodgy sites and has developed a zero tolerance philosophy.

tyrone86

Quote from: Doire abú on September 23, 2008, 11:52:41 PM
I've heard rumours that its Kerry and not the island playing in the GOAL match, not sure on how true that is though.

Can any Tyronie answer me this.... who was on the bench goalkeeper wise for Tyrone on Sunday? I would've imagined it was Jonathon Curran..but take a read of this article I've posted the link to below. It says (as best I can make out) that minor keeper Tim Harney was brought into the senior side as cover (after the minor match). Is this right? Why was Curran not on the bench? Or were they both on it? Will Harney get an All-Ireland medal?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/john-was-there-with-me-in-tyrones-goal-says-mcconnell-13981014.html

No, it was was definitely Curran.

Doire abú

Seems strange the Belfast Telegraph would report that. Maybe both were on the bench?

gerry

Quote from: ONeill on September 23, 2008, 10:39:19 PM
Quote from: passedit on September 23, 2008, 10:07:29 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 23, 2008, 09:22:48 PM
copy of match available here to download, full match only stops before presentation though

http://www.torrentlocomotive.com/getTorrentDetails.aspx?name=118FF142A6857204A02A48A6C4368E0609212B90

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dn9mb/

Jaysus this is great. First chance to see it since. And no buckin beer.

i downloaded this using utorrent and watched it last night it's 100% safe, so enjoy
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on September 23, 2008, 11:41:42 PM
Quote from: comethekingdom on September 23, 2008, 11:01:20 PM
It was to be in Omagh tonite - v Coalisland. didnt hear the resuly though

Nah, it's tomorrow night.

7.30pm going by hogan stand
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

maddog

just back to the grindstone this morning, what a cracking weekend. Weather perfect, a decent all-ireland final after the last few flops, plenty of stout, no bother for tickets either.
As for the match itself, Dooher was outstanding after a shaky opening, Kerry looked like they were going to Lord it at midfield early on but Tyrone did what they do best and hoovered up the breaks. I thought McGinley was outstanding, along with Justin McMahon and obviously MOTM Sean Cavanagh.
Kerry for me were niggly enough and were fond of the high challenge, but the one eyed media didnt have a lot to say in that regard. Tommy Walsh is an outstanding player and will be around for years, the quality of ball that he and Donaghy got was similar to what is expected of McDonnell and Clarke for Armagh (hit and hope), they deserve better.
Had to laugh at Galvins introduction - the pantomine baddie. There wasnt a mouth in the house that wasnt making some sort of noise whether it was cheering or booing. Eventually made it down onto the pitch by the hill goals, the only thing that soured the day was some dickheads (from both counties) started chasing a ball around like they were reliving the match and it invariably ended in fisticuffs.
Dont think the touts would have had their greatest year from the activity on the street.
Really enjoyed the minor match also - good open football, Tyrone no 14 was excellent as was Mayo no11

Well done Tyrone, thoroughly deserved, and i can see it now in the Ulster championship draw for next year. ;)