Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

anyword on the team selections lads, whats the word on the street? will devine play after his father passed away? i hear O'Neill has asked not to get a Celtic Cross if they win.

ziggysego

Penrose is starting and Joe McMahon is dropped back.
Testing Accessibility

FromAFar

Just wondering if ne one has any predictions on how events will unfold today??

Will stevey O'Neill feature??

How shall tyrone deal with Donaghy & Walsh?? Ive heard alot of talk about Justy Mc on Walsh and Conor Gormley on Donaghy.

Personally i dont think the latter pairing is not a great option from a tyrone perspective even tho Gormley held Donaghy well in the railway cup last year.

Also i recon if we see Steven O'neill in the game it'll be if tyrone are losing midfield and not if they aint goin well up front! If they're gettin cleaned at midfield i recon Sean Cavanagh will be brought out and Steven O'Neill comin in at FF would be a feasible option.

I recon this has the makings of the best final for years............!!

FromAFar

Quote from: ziggysego on September 21, 2008, 12:27:08 PM
Penrose is starting and Joe McMahon is dropped back.

How reliable is your source ziggy??

Hardy

One more prediction: McCullagh for MOTM. 18/1.

Puckoon

Ah I couldnt sleep a wink, Id the alarm set for 5.30 to get up for the minor match, but sure Ive been lying there tossing and turning since 2, the wife finally kicked me out of the bed an hour ago.

Ive the galtee sausages and bacon sizzling here, the soda farls warming and it will be a great irish breakfast for puck.

Christ I hope Kerry dont get any soft goals - if we keep the ball out of the Tyrone net - tyrone will win.

Bogball XV

Gabriel_Hurl

Just finished something similar Puck.

Off to the watering hole now

Tir Eoghain Abu

Main Street

Tragic news for the goalkeeper, the timing of it, going from one emotion to shock and grief.
Jimmy Magee said on the radio that he should play anyway.
I thought it was an inapropriate comment, circumstances of individual experiences can be radically different.

The Tyrone team will have to park the shared grief, get on with the game and the big match occasion.

Lovely Tyrone girl on 'Up for the Match'  she wiped the floor of that man from Sneem.

Puckoon

Bogball XV

Quote from: Puckoon on September 21, 2008, 01:24:41 PM
Setanta Broadband bogball.
quality good etc?  how much does that cost - $100 per season or something?  Anyway good luck and hope Tyrone can do it. 

Puckoon

Quality is grand, although its hard to watch the hurling sometimes. 150$ a year, but it gets all the rugby, and alot of soccer too. Not a bad deal. Usually project it on a big screen at work, but its just me today, so Im watching at home.

Puckoon

Well Martin Carney doesnt give us a chance, Ciaran Lyng doesnt give us a chance... Do we have a chance?

Main Street

I can't see the Hogan but it looks be red&white all over the rest.

Tatler Jack

Brian McGuigan and Gourley not starting. Replaced by Penrose and Mellon