Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stibhan

apparently a county official is quoted as saying "he isn't ready."

Onion Bag

Was phoning mickey there to find out the craic, straight onto voicemail, what is the criac with people and turning their mobiles off  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Gabriel_Hurl

EC Unique

This 1-30 means nothing as the starting 15 will change and SON can still play as number 31 or 32.

Bensars

Drumraghs chat night  from Sallys featuring Joe Brolly, Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh,Martin Mc Hugh  and others will be broadcast on highland radio. Coverage starts at around 8.20pm ( i think )

May be off interest to some of you quite a  distance away.

http://www.highlandradio.com/streaming.php#

ziggysego

Mickey Harte is giving an exclusive interview to the BBC tonight at 6.30pm over SON. Sounds interesting...
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Main Street

Time for Kerry to ponder,
not even a resurgent Stephen O'Neill can get a place amongst the substitutes.

Doire abú

How many players are actually on the Tyrone panel? I've heard 32, 36 and 43 at different stages. Anyone know for definite?

cadhlancian

Quote from: Doire abú on September 18, 2008, 05:41:51 PM
How many players are actually on the Tyrone panel? I've heard 32, 36 and 43 at different stages. Anyone know for definite?

popinpoput

Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2008, 05:37:40 PM

Can see no logical reason to bring him back if he is not even making the sub bench. Detect a ruse, anyone?

Doire abú

I guess we'll find out on Sunday if he's on the sub bench or not.

Very surprised to see Collie Holmes starting.

Zapatista

Quote from: popinpoput on September 18, 2008, 05:43:54 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2008, 05:37:40 PM

Can see no logical reason to bring him back if he is not even making the sub bench. Detect a ruse, anyone?

I think he came back rather than be brought back. 2009 2010 etc are logical reason for him to come back.

Norf Tyrone

Geez lads!
Was just chatting to a fella in Aughabrack. As Stephen was 'in the panel' he did not put his name down for a ticket. As such he has missed the ticket deadline at the Clann club and won't even see the match!

If anyone has a spare hill ticket he'd take it. That's the word on the streets.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Zapatista

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 18, 2008, 06:01:45 PM
Geez lads!
Was just chatting to a fella in Aughabrack. As Stephen was 'in the panel' he did not put his name down for a ticket. As such he has missed the ticket deadline at the Clann club and won't even see the match!

If anyone has a spare hill ticket he'd take it. That's the word on the streets.

IT was all a ploy by the Clann to play mind games in the Kilmacud 7s. SON will be lining out for them on Saturday. No one seen it coming. The Clann men can keep a secret. Fuzzman put 5 euro on the Clanns to win the tournament this morning.That's why he is organising the pints at the match, he thinks he will have a few bob ;)