Recommendations for Stag in Blackpool

Started by amallon, August 26, 2008, 01:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

25 of us are heading to Blackpool on Friday and back on Sunday.   Whats good and whats not?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

under the bar

Blackpool Tower is over-rated.  So is the rock.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: amallon on August 26, 2008, 01:48:14 PM
25 of us are heading to Blackpool on Friday and back on Sunday.   Whats good and whats not?

The train station, it will allow you to go somewhere decent
Its Grim up North

amallon

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 26, 2008, 02:22:16 PM
Quote from: amallon on August 26, 2008, 01:48:14 PM

The train station, it will allow you to go somewhere decent

That bad?

An Fear Rua

it will be what you make of it I suppose.
Its a chavvy mecca, stretch limos and feather boas.. temple bar only dirtier , been a few years since I have been over that way, so may have changed....
Its Grim up North

Minder

I was there for a couple of days in 2000 and its a dirty hole.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

under the bar

amallon

Sounds like the only thing for it is to get sloshed.

feetofflames

There seems to be a number of stag dos going further and furth all the time and Ive even heard of stags going to Vegas for a week.  Where are the best stag do destinations these days
Chief Wiggum

the colonel

been to blackpool a couple of times, walkabout was always full of women and that was any nite of the week! there is a place called bar red i think next to the winter gardens which is nice. for a nightclub flares is a good spot. cheesy enough music but good enough craic. there is of course an o'neills bar which does nice food if you eat at all over the weekend!!
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Mine is next year and will probably go down south or somewhere in the North of England
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stiffler

Heading to Berlin next month for a messy weekend
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

pintsofguinness

Has anyone ever been to the airport there - must be one  of the smallest in the world!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Minder what happened the plans for The Pound in Loughgiel? The more stags i've been on the more I realise activities other than drinking and lap dancing bars are a waste of time! People are going all over the place now for hens and stags. A mate went to Talinn last year and said although it was good craic in the cold light of day he would rather have been in Kilkenny!

youngfella

Quote from: Minder on August 26, 2008, 03:49:25 PM
Mine is next year and will probably go down south or somewhere in the North of England

Liverpool is a good spot, plenty pretty of crumpet
Pull hard and early