7000th topic

Started by his holiness nb, August 21, 2008, 09:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

Our Nail Loney

what are the big events that have happened in that time?

gnevins ban?

football365? what else?

Arthur

Have you eaten you're 700th topic - or what is this about?

Denn Forever

Young lad keeping you busy?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

his holiness nb

sitting beside the babylink with the laptop on, hoping to f**k he will just go to sleep and not cry for the soother again  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 21, 2008, 09:21:03 PM
sitting beside the babylink with the laptop on, hoping to f**k he will just go to sleep and not cry for the soother again  ;)

Never understood that attitude from parents - surely if a baby want's to sleep they will - enjoy them when they are young man - the years roll by very quickley.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Longshanks

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2008, 10:06:38 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 21, 2008, 09:04:17 PM
Well done GAAboard!

Trust a Dub to take the honour  ::)

They have no other honour that they can take this year ;)

Dinny Breen

QuoteNever understood that attitude from parents - surely if a baby want's to sleep they will - enjoy them when they are young man - the years roll by very quickley.

Actually when the baby sleeps we can relax, catch up on our own shut-eye and then be rested, fully alive and alert and we then can enjoy those precious monents all the more rather than be tired and irritable from the lack of sleep.
#newbridgeornowhere

his holiness nb

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 21, 2008, 10:38:39 PM
QuoteNever understood that attitude from parents - surely if a baby want's to sleep they will - enjoy them when they are young man - the years roll by very quickley.

Actually when the baby sleeps we can relax, catch up on our own shut-eye and then be rested, fully alive and alert and we then can enjoy those precious monents all the more rather than be tired and irritable from the lack of sleep.

Indeed, and believe me, he was in no form to stay awake, babies can be right narky f**kers when tired, yet do their best not to sleep.

Anyway, 7000 topics, the Debbie Magee versus a goat one was certainly memorable.

I wonder which was the longest thread ever on here?
Ask me holy bollix

Square Ball

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2008, 09:58:18 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 21, 2008, 10:38:39 PM

Indeed, and believe me, he was in no form to stay awake, babies can be right narky f**kers when tired, yet do their best not to sleep.

Anyway, 7000 topics, the Debbie Magee versus a goat one was certainly memorable.

the word association one? or that story one, you know the one that Ziggy put the story together for his 1000th post, doesnt time fly.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

full back

One of my favourites was from forkinknife or knifeinfork or whatever the fcuk he called himself, when he started the thread about the Tyrone footballers & copied & pasted an email from the famous Paula.
:D :D :D

gerrykeegan

Someone booking a hotel in error.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2008, 09:58:18 AM

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Any I started have always been. Tend to ignore the rest of them.
Testing Accessibility