Oasis

Started by The Gs Man, August 15, 2008, 09:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Yeah registered post. Lucky my Dad was in the house at the time to sort it out! Can't wait it should be a good night Sun shhhyyyyyyyyiiiiinnnneeee.

The Gs Man

Looks like its my tickets then.  Just gonna have to wait a few more days for the crotchless Spiderman suit.

Heard the new album yet Screenexile?

I have gave it a few listens.  Definitely a grower.  I think Liams song (the one that samples the John Lennon interview) is the best on it. Although there are definitely a few that should sound great live.
Keep 'er lit

screenexile

Now that you mention it I completely forgot to listen to the new album. Just got it downloaded there so I'll have a listen over the next few days. Such a chore to get it downloaded for free. I had to check at least 20 sites before I could find a link that wasn't removed due to Copyright!

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 08, 2008, 09:34:46 AM
Lads, did you have to sign for your tickets???

I had one of those notes left from the postman saying "we have your item at the depot".  Don't know wheter it's my tickets or my new crotchless spiderman suit.

Same here, got the note yesterday, must call down to Tomb St to collect them, the wee bro will be delighted - Thanks again G's man.  :)
Tbc....

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 08, 2008, 11:36:57 AM

I had one of those notes left from the postman saying "we have your item at the depot".  Don't know wheter it's my tickets or my new crotchless spiderman suit.

Same here, got the note yesterday, must call down to Tomb St to collect them, the wee bro will be delighted - Thanks again G's man.  :)

Yeah G man cheers.

Doohicky

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 08, 2008, 10:34:13 AM
Cheapskate!!!!  :D

Did you hear Noel Gallagher on the Chris Moyles show. He's all for people downloading peoples albulms and not paying. I take that as a licience to download the Oasis album for free.  ;)

Looking forward to this...

The Gs Man

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 08, 2008, 01:47:37 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 08, 2008, 11:36:57 AM

Yeah G man cheers.

No worries, youse can buy me a pint when your at our next Belfast gig!  :P
Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

Oasis on Electric Proms now!!!!   BBC 2.

Sounding class!!!!  Can't wait till Thursdays gig now!
Keep 'er lit

Carmen Stateside

Have to wait till December to see them :(

The Gs Man

Quote from: hardstation on October 26, 2008, 11:20:25 PM
Agreed. Class.

I can't mind which night I'm going now. I think it's Wednesday. Are they even fecking playing on Wednesday? I put the bastarding tickets in a safe place............

Aye, Wednesday is the first Belfast gig.  You may hoke about for the tickets!!!!

Suuuunnnnshyyyyyyiiiiinnneeeeee!!!!!
Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

50 piece choir for wonderwall???? Nuts
Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

Must say....Dont Look Back In Anger sounds the ticket!
Keep 'er lit

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 26, 2008, 11:17:29 PM
Oasis on Electric Proms now!!!!   BBC 2.

Sounding class!!!!  Can't wait till Thursdays gig now!

Enjoyed that, early stuff was in a class of its own, not too enamoured with recent stuff. Best song of the night was probably "I Am The Walrus", worked brilliantly with the choir...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Carmen Stateside

Masterplan is favourite of mine! Got a friend who does a great version of it :)