Belfast Hotels

Started by clareman, August 14, 2008, 12:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Minus15 on August 14, 2008, 06:58:08 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 14, 2008, 02:53:03 PM
I know a fella who brought a girl to the wheel on a first date... Shit idea I thought but think it did the trick!

Think it did the trick? what was he looking from the first date nail??

Same as any fella, the lot!!  :D

Minus15

Our Nail Loney

Minus15

no no you dont know me. You and your people probably think yous invented everything that was ever funny in the holylands but yas didn't lol

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Minus15 on August 14, 2008, 08:20:00 PM
no no you dont know me. You and your people probably think yous invented everything that was ever funny in the holylands but yas didn't lol

I will have you know that we did, plus who are my people! Do you know me then?!

Minus15

lol i am only winding I would just know of a few of your comrades jim or charlie perhaps!

pullhard

Over in Belfast for a wedding during the summer. Was wondering about hotels, I'm not really sure about safe locations in the city. I was looking at the days hotels, it's quite cheap. Also the park inn not so cheap but looks really nice, its at the top end of my budget. Any other central recommendations for a weekend

Harold Disgracey

Premier Inn sometimes have good deals. You might get a room for £29.

theticklemister

Quote from: pullhard on March 26, 2013, 05:08:39 PM
Over in Belfast for a wedding during the summer. Was wondering about hotels, I'm not really sure about safe locations in the city. I was looking at the days hotels, it's quite cheap. Also the park inn not so cheap but looks really nice, its at the top end of my budget. Any other central recommendations for a weekend

Days and the park inn are stones throw distance (maybe this is a bad comparison) from thebus station. Park Innis lovely with a great bar and great food. Days is not bad either ye know.

Rois

Not saying it is dangerous, but with Days Inn you could be fairly sure of multiple union jacks hanging off the lamp posts outside. Actually the kerbstones have recently been refreshed with red, white and blue paint.
Park Inn is in a dark wee corner just off Bedford St, about 100m from my office, but I'd prefer it. Bar is pretty good for lunches and shows sports on tv. Rooms are grand. At least not at a protest flashpoint like Days Inn.

Armaghgeddon

Stay away from Jury's Inn an absolute rip off.

T Fearon

Days Inn is Sandy Row,do not go there!

Heard good reports about the Park Inn.Doesn't Ten Square offer accommodation?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on March 26, 2013, 08:47:50 PM
Days Inn is Sandy Row,do not go there!

Heard good reports about the Park Inn.Doesn't Ten Square offer accommodation?

Aye you'll get your balls rolled up there? Have you stayed in it Tony? Park Inn is the New Lodge, any Prods looking to stay there, do not go there!!

Premier Inn would be the best bet, no one in there will know if you are a taig
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Go onto alpharooms and get a room in the hilton. The other half and me stayed there when the continental market was in full swing. Got a room with breakfast for £65.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

North Man

Stayed in Benedicts a couple of times, found it fairly decent