Good morning, whats F**king good about it

Started by youngfella, August 12, 2008, 08:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Its pissing down, I have to cycle to an exam i know nothing about. IM tired after trying to cram most of the night. And my flatmate is singing the shower, Good morning, feck right off
Pull hard and early

Zapatista

ziggysego

You should have studied harder at the time, instead of bunking off, leaving you to do revisits on a rainy August day.
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ziggysego on August 12, 2008, 09:26:15 PM
You should have studied harder at the time, instead of bunking off, leaving you to do revisits on a rainy August day.

Why? You only really learn about yourself in times of adversity.
Sure what else would you be doing on a rainy August day anyway?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: youngfella on August 12, 2008, 08:21:07 AM
Its pissing down, I have to cycle to an exam i know nothing about. IM tired after trying to cram most of the night. And my flatmate is singing the shower, Good morning, feck right off

I know how you feel - resits at University are a pain. I recall that I was nearly out on my 'Nat King Cole' after my first year - However, once I had a bit of 'private tuition' with my Tutor (female, late 30s) I did scrape home..... Boy, she was game! Eating the leg off her ..

armagh leg-end

i had a repeat on monday! not only is it shit having exam in august but when its on a monday, it ruins your weekend, armagh getting beat help either i suppose!
Ard Mhacha Abu