The Official Olympics Thread (with the consent of the Chinese Gov.)

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, August 05, 2008, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMDrive

Sutherland is boxing at 1pm Irish time. Best of luck to him.

Uladh

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

bingobus

Quote from: full back on August 20, 2008, 12:20:02 PM
A few of the participants showing respect to the Olympic hosts...........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/aug/19/olympics2008.olympicsfootball

Is that a big insult in China?? I don't see how it can be taken as offence, its pretty much nailed on.

I see it the same as those silly hats with the red hair that they sell in Dublin in the tourist shops. Its what we are seen as, so be it. Doesn't bother me. Its like acting dudmb and pretending to be american or having greasy hair and been italian or not smiling and been Russian.

Maybe I'm missing something.

peterquaife

folks, will the 200m final be streaming live on any sites?

cheers

An Fear Rua

Quote from: full back on August 20, 2008, 12:20:02 PM
A few of the participants showing respect to the Olympic hosts...........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/aug/19/olympics2008.olympicsfootball

see my prev post on Spanish Basket Ball team, they did the same thing
Its Grim up North

mick999

Any know where to watch the boxing online .. In Aus here and can't get the rte stream , any know of any other streams available that are not geoblocked ??

Minder

I always get "this does not seem to be working, try later" when i try and watch the video player on BBC site...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

Sutherland is up 3-0 after 1 round. The Irish boxers are well coached and they seem to know their opponents. Im watching on the BBC website without a problem
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossie11

bit lucky to be be 4-0 up.. opponent throwning load of punches. thought 1 or 2 landed

Tony Baloney

Minder do you know anyone in your IT dept could look at it without moaning about you looking at this in work?!

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

orangeman