Fantastic Fermanagh

Started by Feckitt, August 04, 2008, 03:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Anyone know how many copies of Fantastic Fermanagh were sold?

screenexile

Hopefully as many points as were scored in the first 25 mins of the match on Sunday.... awful awful song!

T Fearon

Surely Neil Young should be writing a song to counter this one, like "Keep on hitting shocking wides in the free world" ;D

Feckitt

Seriously, does anyone know?  Would they have shifted 500 or 1000 copies?

wherefromreferee?

Feckitt - why is this important to you?
In your Endo!

Feckitt

Ok the truth is out, I was thinking of putting a cd together for the All Ireland final, and was wondering about demand.  Armagh have a 50% chance of being in the AIF so it is time to start planning now.

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Feckitt on August 04, 2008, 04:53:01 PM
Ok the truth is out, I was thinking of putting a cd together for the All Ireland final, and was wondering about demand.  Armagh have a 50% chance of being in the AIF so it is time to start planning now.

A 50% chance?  So each team in the quarter finals has a 50% chance.  Wasn't the greatest at Maths but surely this isnt right  ;D
In your Endo!

Feckitt

Listen arsehole, if you don't know the answer to my question then piss off!!  Armagh have a 50% chance because they will beat Wexford on Saturday and are on a par with Dublin for the semi final.

wherefromreferee?

Personal abuse - how very grown up.  Im sure there is a rule about that somewhere on this board.

Good luck with the CD - I'm sure it'll be a roaring success.
In your Endo!

ziggysego

I wouldn't have a clue Feckitt. Prehaps Garrison would be able to provide you with that information, I believe they are from Belleek.

Anyway, good luck with your song.
Testing Accessibility

Feckitt

Erne Gael

Quote from: screenexile on August 04, 2008, 03:37:38 PM
Hopefully as many points as were scored in the first 25 mins of the match on Sunday.... awful awful song!

not a bad song to be on the shelves only a few days after reaching the ulster final. perhaps its the touch derry got in the song that you don't like screenexile?? :'(

TacadoirArdMhacha

None of these songs that come out for GAA occasions are musical masterpieces but sure its a bit of craic and adds to atmosphere and pre-match build-up.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on August 04, 2008, 04:55:59 PM
Quote from: Feckitt on August 04, 2008, 04:53:01 PM

A 50% chance?  So each team in the quarter finals has a 50% chance.  Wasn't the greatest at Maths but surely this isnt right  ;D

Quote from: Feckitt on August 04, 2008, 04:59:26 PM
Listen arsehole, if you don't know the answer to my question then piss off!!  Armagh have a 50% chance because they will beat Wexford on Saturday and are on a par with Dublin for the semi final.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gaagaa

Quote from: T Fearon on August 04, 2008, 04:03:56 PM
Surely Neil Young should be writing a song to counter this one, like "Keep on hitting shocking wides in the free world" ;D

lynyrd skynyrd's response to that one would be interesting ;D
.. the gaa championship done need you anyhow...  ;D