Tír Eoghain vs Áth Cliath '08

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 03, 2008, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

come on tyrone hope ye boys do it today i think ye have a great chance no pressure on ye , i think that ye will definately raise your game playing in a full croke park. I don't think either the mc guigans or dooher will play as badly as they did against us and if you can break even at midfield ye are in with a shout. I thought your backs were excellent against us just like the tyrone of old hunting in packs and the weather conditions might even suit ye i think. I'm just hoping that at 5.30 this evening that there will be a tyrone/wexford v's Kerry thread ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Osama bin Dublin

Jasus lads the weather here in the big smoke is dire,it's lashin rain & lightning.Pray things improve by 4.Up the dubs

Zapatista

Quote from: Osama bin Dublin on August 16, 2008, 11:58:38 AM
Jasus lads the weather here in the big smoke is dire,it's lashin rain & lightning.Pray things improve by 4.Up the dubs

It's frightnin!! Dark as night too.

Northside Dub

I reckon the lights will be on again today at least for the 2nd half anyway! Should be a very tight 1, i dont think it will be as high scoring as the 2005 games due to the conditions but hopefully the game will be as exciting! When we play tyrone both teams seem to up their game be it league or champo and i just love the intensity of the games between the teams! Wouldnt be surprised to see a fair few handbag scuffles in the first few mins but hopefully that wont stop us from seeing a good open game of football. Dubs by 3  ;D ;D
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

Zapatista

That wind could be a major factor.

Zapatista

I just got a report of very bad driving conditions through Cavan. "Lucky to get through"  :o :o

Carmen Stateside

TacadoirArdMhacha

From what I can see on TG4 the pitch looks like its holding up ok. 3 games mightn't have been the best idea although, to be fair, the state of the pitch so far this year has been a credit to those involved, particularly last Sunday given what happened the day before.

After tomorrow, I make it that Croke Park will have hosted 15 games in 16 days.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Aaron Boone

Dublin v Tyrone ladies should have been on in Croker today.

Hardy

It give me no pleasure, but

Dublin 2-15
Tyrone 0-11

Fuzzman

On the Dart on the way into Croker.

Surrounded by Spanish. They love the red shirt and hat.

Have them all chanting Tir Eoghain

They reckon we'll win by 5  as Dubs will be too drunk

ziggysego

Good to Fuzz. Stuck in traffic beside the Regency Hotel, rain pouring down. Listening to RTE and they're saying it could be raining at biblical opportunes for 40 days and 40 nights and Croke Park would be ready for the epic game. Their only concern was would the Dubs be out of the pubs in time for throw in.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Only got to bed at 1.30. Up and down every half hour looking at the watch, wonderin if its almost 8am yet, and petrified of sleeping in.

Its gonna be a big big day, no doubt about it.

Come on Tyrone!

Aaron Boone

It'll be a cert we'll see the floodlights on this afternoon.
You can't beat a big summer game v the Dubs.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 16, 2008, 02:52:33 PM
It'll be a cert we'll see the floodlights on this afternoon.
You can't beat a big summer game v the Dubs.

ah you can AB there is nothing like beating the dubs in a big summer game  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001