Tír Eoghain vs Áth Cliath '08

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 03, 2008, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on August 05, 2008, 09:15:11 PM
throw it up there ziggy - Im sure passwords are no match for a man of your stature!

Sorry Puck, took an early night last night. Once it's open, I'll post it.

I didn't shave for the 2006/2007 Tyrone Championship. Greencastle ended up winning the All-Ireland Junior Club.

It seems the Tyrone men have listened to my wise words ;)
Testing Accessibility

feetofflames

2008 - the year of the beard.

They'll be quaking in their boots in Croke Park at the sight of the new beard defence.  Dont forget the bearded savages in the stands against the metrosexual fancy dan dubs and their bleached blonde crew cuts.  Will the sight of our facial hair be like an extra man to the Tyrone tyrants.  I heard Ricey not going to take a bath for the week before the game just to add to the bogmen factor.  Im getting into this.  I would propose we all do the same. 
Chief Wiggum

his holiness nb

I've had a beard for 13 years now, hope I wont be mistaken for a Tyrone fan!!  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

D4S

Quote from: feetofflames on August 06, 2008, 01:08:52 PM
2008 - the year of the beard.

They'll be quaking in their boots in Croke Park at the sight of the new beard defence.  Dont forget the bearded savages in the stands against the metrosexual fancy dan dubs and their bleached blonde crew cuts.  Will the sight of our facial hair be like an extra man to the Tyrone tyrants. I heard Ricey not going to take a bath for the week before the game just to add to the bogmen factor.  Im getting into this.  I would propose we all do the same. 

Great post flames!
Could you imagine the smell inside crokepark if this was the case :D :D  I'm in work here and we have 1 guy who id say hasnt had a bath this year, it's disgusting the smell of him...could you imagine sitting in the hogan stand and everyone round you stinkin :D :D!!

Back to the football and I'd like to wish tyrone the best of luck really hope you win saturday week, but I just have a feeling this has to be the year of the dubs!  Shows now that the class always rises to the top, down beat tyrone after the replay in Newry which was a great night, but come quarter final time and it's the same old faces...good luck tyrone!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

ONeill

In the same boat feet. 5 days of serious growth and the wife is not best pleased. Should've tried this years ago. The children are holding out though they keep asking for presents.

The Dubs'll be fairly spooked what with them flipped out on etabs and smack crack cocaine and ether and then seeing a hairy community dandering into the pubs...it'll get them to the stadium on time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Buttofthehill

Quote from: ONeill on August 06, 2008, 01:42:34 PM
In the same boat feet. 5 days of serious growth and the wife is not best pleased. Should've tried this years ago. The children are holding out though they keep asking for presents.

The Dubs'll be fairly spooked what with them flipped out on etabs and smack crack cocaine and ether and then seeing a hairy community dandering into the pubs...it'll get them to the stadium on time.

Back to this shite are we??

Zapatista

Quote from: ONeill on August 06, 2008, 09:25:59 AM
Mugsy seems to be making noises regarding a starting slot.

I wouldn't take to much from that. Mugsy would be the top of the interview list from the Dublin based tabloids and radio. I would say it has very little to do with what might happen and more to do with what has happened. The northern/Tyrone based media are probably looking to interview Charlie Redmond and hope he will start for the Dubs too.

ONeill

Yes, I'd imagine starting Mugsy wouldn't be a good bet.

orangeman

Can't see Mulligan starting - had he been 100% fit the last day, he'd have got more game time as there were any number of men that could have made for him.

ONeill

I thought Niall Gormley would've seen a bit of time as well as Shaun O'Neill. When you factor in Mulligan, Mulgrew and then playing McMahon at 15 then they're well down the pecking order. Tyrone appear to be working on just needing two natural scorers in McCullagh and Tommy.

Gaaboardmod3

Lads, the old Dubs are high as kites on Coke, Smack, E etc etc has been done to death by now. Can we park it for now?

Cheers.

Jinxy

Hope the Tyrone lassies don't follow suit with the facial hair or their sexiest fans title might be in jeopardy.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Zapatista

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 06, 2008, 03:44:43 PM
Lads, the old Dubs are high as kites on Coke, Smack, E etc etc has been done to death by now. Can we park it for now?

Cheers.

Ah we are all high on love :-*

ONeill

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 06, 2008, 03:44:43 PM
Lads, the old Dubs are high as kites on Coke, Smack, E etc etc

I think that's a horrendous slur by the Mods and a sign that the power has gone to their heads.

Back to the match - questions for the Jackeens - is it true that Sherlock is playing the best football of his career? Will Mossey have a say? Who are you hoping will provide the bulk of the scoring from play?

supersarsfields

I'd agree Mod 3 should at least be serving a two week suspension for that.