Wayne Rooney

Started by Norf Tyrone, August 02, 2008, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 02, 2008, 09:37:57 PM
Sorry Full back I don't understand the differance?

Apology accepted,
Do you want me to point out thr difference between a footballer & a papparazzi?

Norf Tyrone

So are you saying it's ok to spit on a Pap, but not on a footballer??
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Terry spat on a player in an attempt to get him sent off

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: full back on August 02, 2008, 10:06:13 PM
Terry spat on a player in an attempt to get him sent off

You avoided the question.

full back

Its not ok to spit on anyone
There is a bit of a difference mind, can you acknowledge that?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: full back on August 02, 2008, 10:37:07 PM
Its not ok to spit on anyone
There is a bit of a difference mind, can you acknowledge that?

There can be differances, but I don't think this is one of them. So it looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.

Back on topic, I don't believe either of them are of guilty of anything. However my point was that there was 9 pages of the Terry thing with people taking cheap shots. However as Rooney was involved no one waded in with the same cheap shots. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of the thing.

full back

Terry done it in front of millions of TV viewers at the biggest game in Europe all season
He spat at Tevez in an attempt to get him sent off

Rooney spat at a pap who was acting the pr1ck while him & the missus who were out for a meal

I think there is a brave big difference

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: full back on August 02, 2008, 10:49:14 PM
Terry done it in front of millions of TV viewers at the biggest game in Europe all season
He spat at Tevez in an attempt to get him sent off

Rooney spat at a pap who was acting the pr1ck while him & the missus who were out for a meal

I think there is a brave big difference

I disagree with there being a difference, and I disagree with the fact that you think both did it.

Anyhow... Not saying Rooney brings it on himself, but he was brave a quick to take the £1 million from the paps back in June. I don't think you can have it both ways.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2008, 08:33:04 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2008, 04:54:32 PM
I have great time for Rooney as a footballer and would have him at Liverpool any day over Ronaldo
But even if the paparazzi were annoying him i think spitting at someone is as low as you can get imho..

Fcuk them. If some photographer wants to behave like a complete p***k, then he deserves all he gets.

And I have never understood why spitting on someone is unacceptable under any circumstance, but decking someone is. Yes, spitting is an expression of extreme contempt, but sometimes people ask for and deserve such treatment.

I can't believe your condoning spiting at someone,It is a vile disgusting thing to do and i don't care who is at the receiving end be it paparazzi even,it is the lowest of the low..I would much prefer take a punch of someone than for someone to spit at me..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2008, 11:41:34 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2008, 08:33:04 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2008, 04:54:32 PM
I have great time for Rooney as a footballer and would have him at Liverpool any day over Ronaldo
But even if the paparazzi were annoying him i think spitting at someone is as low as you can get imho..

Fcuk them. If some photographer wants to behave like a complete p***k, then he deserves all he gets.

And I have never understood why spitting on someone is unacceptable under any circumstance, but decking someone is. Yes, spitting is an expression of extreme contempt, but sometimes people ask for and deserve such treatment.

I can't believe your condoning spiting at someone,It is a vile disgusting thing to do and i don't care who is at the receiving end be it paparazzi even,it is the lowest of the low..I would much prefer take a punch of someone than for someone to spit at me..

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion.

boojangles

[

Anyhow... Not saying Rooney brings it on himself, but he was brave a quick to take the £1 million from the paps back in June. I don't think you can have it both ways.
[/quote]

HERE HERE

I really wouldnt expect any better from Wayne Rooney.Not the slightest bit of manners or dignity about the fella.When he came back to Goodison Park, the club that made him, he celebrates a goal by sliding into the net.Classy fella our Wayne.

pintsofguinness

I really wouldnt expect any better from Wayne Rooney.Not the slightest bit of manners or dignity about the fella.When he came back to Goodison Park, the club that made him, he celebrates a goal by sliding into the net.Classy fella our Wayne.

Yes, and the fans at Goodison treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right?  ::)
And that was before any goal celebration.

Laoislad, were you not one of the ones laughing at a Alex Ferguson getting a kick in the balls from some sc**bag?
Edit: yes it was
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=4709.0

So a 67 year old pensioner getting hit in the balls is funny but Rooney spitting on some bollocks making a nuisance out of himself is an outrage?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bridgegael

paparazzi are the lowest of the low.  spit on them all day long!!!!!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2008, 09:51:49 AM
I really wouldn't expect any better from Wayne Rooney.Not the slightest bit of manners or dignity about the fella.When he came back to Goodis on Park, the club that made him, he celebrates a goal by sliding into the net.Classy fella our Wayne.

Yes, and the fans at Goodis on treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right?  ::)

Laoisl ad, were you not one of the ones laughing at a Alex Ferguson getting a kick in the balls from some SC**bag?
Edit: yes it was
http://aboard.com/board/index.php?topic=4709.0

So a 67 year old pensioner getting hit in the balls is funny but Rooney spitting on some bullocks making a nuisance out of himself is an outrage?

Yeah i did find it rather amusing,still do actually,I don't think its as much of a low blow(pardon the pun) as spitting at someone though
I can guarantee you one thing though I'd have no problem giving someone a kick to the balls if they spit on me..

Its pure vile and anyone that finds it acceptable and would consider doing it is only a low life sc**bag and wouldn't be out of place living in a halting site in my opinion.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

boojangles

Yes, and the fans at Goodison treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right? 

Thats bollix Pints,there may have been a small section of supporters giving abuse as you'd expect but it was definately not the majority of fans.He has no respect for anybody.Wayne Rooney deserves all the abuse he gets.Be it paparazzi or anybody else.He wasnt spitting on the paparazzi at his wedding was he.When your in the public limelight you have to live with that kind of exposure.
You never heard of Fernanado Torres,Cesc Fabregas,Cristiano Ronaldo(as bad as he is) or any other young superstar in the limelight spitting on paparazzi.All the ability in the world but the temperment of a 15 year old.