Wayne Rooney

Started by Norf Tyrone, August 02, 2008, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Hes got a face only a mother could love
Pull hard and early

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: boojangles on August 03, 2008, 01:23:42 PM
Yes, and the fans at Goodison treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right? 
And that was before any goal celebration.

Thats bollix Pints,there may have been a small section of supporters giving abuse as you'd expect but it was definately not the majority of fans.He has no respect for anybody.Wayne Rooney deserves all the abuse he gets.Be it paparazzi or anybody else.He wasnt spitting on the paparazzi at his wedding was he.When your in the public limelight you have to live with that kind of exposure.
You never heard of Fernanado Torres,Cesc Fabregas,Cristiano Ronaldo(as bad as he is) or any other young superstar in the limelight spitting on paparazzi.All the ability in the world but the temperment of a 15 year old.

I know Ballack's not a pap but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgnm4srzcdg. Maybe you'd like to edit a delete young Cesc from that list............
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

pintsofguinness

Thats bollix Pints,there may have been a small section of supporters giving abuse as you'd expect but it was definately not the majority of fans.He has no respect for anybody.Wayne Rooney deserves all the abuse he gets.Be it paparazzi or anybody else.He wasnt spitting on the paparazzi at his wedding was he.When your in the public limelight you have to live with that kind of exposure.
You never heard of Fernanado Torres,Cesc Fabregas,Cristiano Ronaldo(as bad as he is) or any other young superstar in the limelight spitting on paparazzi.All the ability in the world but the temperment of a 15 year old.
Wasn't it just this year that goal celebration was - that's after how many returns to goodison where he got nothing but abuse - remember some woman out on the field before a match giving him abuse too.  Pathetic. 
So after the abuse he got he kissed the Utd badge - so what?
I agree that he's got the temperment of a child but this mock outrage that he spat on some bollocks taking pictures of him (and I'm sure it wasn't after the first picture) is hilarious - all because he plays for Man utd.
Laoislad is outraged - supposedly - yet thinks a 67 year old man getting hit in the balls is funny. - I wonder would he think it was funny if it was his own father - What bullshit. 

And for what's it worth - Terry didn't spit on Tevez - he went up behind him  and blew snot on him!  If Rooney spits on another footballer or blows his snot on him then he'll be as bad as Terry.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2008, 01:52:18 PM
Wasn't it just this year that goal celebration was - that's after how many returns to goodison where he got nothing but abuse - remember some woman out on the field before a match giving him abuse too.  Pathetic. 
So after the abuse he got he kissed the Utd badge - so what?
I agree that he's got the temperment of a child but this mock outrage that he spat on some bollocks taking pictures of him (and I'm sure it wasn't after the first picture) is hilarious - all because he plays for Man utd.
Laoislad is outraged - supposedly - yet thinks a 67 year old man getting hit in the balls is funny. - I wonder would he think it was funny if it was his own father - What bullshit. 

And for what's it worth - Terry didn't spit on Tevez - he went up behind him  and blew snot on him!  If Rooney spits on another footballer or blows his snot on him then he'll be as bad as Terry.

I couldn't give a shite who he plays for,My first post stated that i admire him as a footballer,But only a tr**p would spit on someone,And i don't care who i offend but anyone that thinks its ok to spit at someone is nothing only a f**king itinerant imho.
And that thing with that aul hewer Ferguson was blown out of all portion because of who he was by all accounts yer man only tapped him,Fergie probably enjoyed being felt up :)
Good day to ye now im off to play Golf
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 03, 2008, 12:26:53 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2008, 09:51:49 AM
I really wouldn't expect any better from Wayne Rooney.Not the slightest bit of manners or dignity about the fella.When he came back to Goodis on Park, the club that made him, he celebrates a goal by sliding into the net.Classy fella our Wayne.

Yes, and the fans at Goodis on treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right?  ::)

Laoisl ad, were you not one of the ones laughing at a Alex Ferguson getting a kick in the balls from some SC**bag?
Edit: yes it was
http://aboard.com/board/index.php?topic=4709.0

So a 67 year old pensioner getting hit in the balls is funny but Rooney spitting on some bullocks making a nuisance out of himself is an outrage?

Yeah i did find it rather amusing,still do actually,I don't think its as much of a low blow(pardon the pun) as spitting at someone though
I can guarantee you one thing though I'd have no problem giving someone a kick to the balls if they spit on me..

Its pure vile and anyone that finds it acceptable and would consider doing it is only a low life sc**bag and wouldn't be out of place living in a halting site in my opinion.

That is what I do not understand. Your man giving Ferguson a kick in the balls was funny, but if he had spat on him it would be completely outrageous. Makes little sense to me.

I don't think the travelling community would be too impressed with your equating what you consider the most vile of behaviours to be acceptable only among their ranks.

youngfella

As much a bollock as both terry and rooney are they dont deserve any were near the abuse this **** does just a horrible horrible hur
Pull hard and early

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: J70 on August 03, 2008, 03:43:51 PM
I really wouldn't expect any better from Wayne Rooney.Not the slightest bit of manners or dignity about the fella.When he came back to Goodis on Park, the club that made him, he celebrates a goal by sliding into the net.Classy fella our Wayne.

Yes, and the fans at Goodis on treated him with nothing only respect when he went back, isn't that right?  ::)

Laoisl ad, were you not one of the ones laughing at a Alex Ferguson getting a kick in the balls from some SC**bag?

So a 67 year old pensioner getting hit in the balls is funny but Rooney spitting on some bullocks making a nuisance out of himself is an outrage?

Yeah i did find it rather amusing,still do actually,I don't think its as much of a low blow(pardon the pun) as spitting at someone though
I can guarantee you one thing though I'd have no problem giving someone a kick to the balls if they spit on me..

Its pure vile and anyone that finds it acceptable and would consider doing it is only a low life sc**bag and wouldn't be out of place living in a halting site in my opinion.

That is what I do not understand. Your man giving Ferguson a kick in the balls was funny, but if he had spat on him it would be completely outrageous. Makes little sense to me.

I don't think the travelling community would be too impressed with your equating what you consider the most vile of behaviours to be acceptable only among their ranks.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 03, 2008, 06:18:39 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 03, 2008, 03:43:51 PM

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion......

Fair enough LL. Its not an issue worth falling out over! :)

nrico2006

QuoteWell?

Mine a few months back and you had 9 pages of character assasination of John Terry 'gobbing'
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7887.0 despite the inconclusive evidence, and the fact that he was never found guilty of the offence.

I see no-one has bothered to start the same assisantion of Rooney as you all so quickly did re Terry. I'd be fairly sure Rooney didn't do it, but sure that hardly matters on here sure.

Some papp spouting lies about a fella is alot different than a Club Captain and role model spitting in front of millions on tv.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

As usual all the Man Utd fans are crawling out from under their rocks to try to defend the indefensible. Rooney is, was and always will be a sc**bag no matter who he plays for.

nrico2006

Why is that Tony?  Or is that just your Liverpool tinted glasses influencing what crap you write on this board? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

QuoteLiverpool tinted glasses

Can you buy those? Must be a new colour.

Even Man Utd "fans" can't be that narrow-minded that they cannot see him for what he is, likewise Newcastle fans for Barton etc. etc.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Tony Baloney

...shouldn't throw stones.

Right your turn.

Mind the pennies...

boojangles

Wasn't it just this year that goal celebration was - that's after how many returns to goodison where he got nothing but abuse -

Sorry Pints but your wrong again.Im an Everton supporter and that happened 3 seasons ago.So he wasnt after taking a few years abuse from Home fans.He slid into the goal instead of just taking the ball out of the net.
He is a sc**bag and I wish him nothing but bad luck.