Quick Question

Started by Square Ball, December 22, 2006, 08:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

QuoteQ. Name two brothers who played in the middle of the field in an All Ireland Final ?.

The Fureys??

Square Ball

if there are going to be a few questions asked here we need to number them so the answers dont get mixed up.

Q1    who scored the first premiership hat trick, for who against who?

no googling, if you dont know, guess, dont google and then answer.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gabriel_Hurl

Mick Quinn - Coventry vs Arsenal??

Square Ball

nah, i will post the answer later if no one gets it, if someone gets it i will let them know.

laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on January 08, 2007, 06:24:30 PM
.Q1    who scored the first premiership hat trick, for who against who?

I've heard this before but can't remember
Is it Ian Rush?

Gabriel_Hurl

Square Ball

half right, he was with leeds at the time, they beat the Spuds and he who would be king scored three.

laoislad

Q2 When Dublin won the 2005 and 2006 Leinster Final one of their players had another reason to be happy at the moment he lifted the trophy? .What player and Why? Need both answers for it to make sense

Square Ball

laoislad

Square Ball

ziggysego

Would I be right in saying he became a father?
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: laoislad on January 08, 2007, 06:56:38 PM
Q2 When Dublin won the 2005 and 2006 Leinster Final one of their players had another reason to be happy at the moment he lifted the trophy? .What player and Why? Need both answers for it to make sense

Think Paddy Christie was the captain in 05, injured in '06 but may have accepted the cup, not sure why he was so happy. Engaged the first time, and birth the second time maybe?

laoislad

Don't think anyone gonna get it,didn't phrase it too well either

The answer is Tomas Quinn reason? The name of the Leinster Cup is the Delaney Cup named after Bill Delaney who was a famous Laois Footballer fron Stradbally...Quinns mother is a Delaney fron Stradbally.....ye getting it now?
Bill Delaney the same man who The Leinster Cup is named after is Tomas Quinns grandfather/Grand Uncle(not sure which)

TirEoghaingodeo

Here's a tricky one. Eleven players who've scored for 5 different premiership clubs?
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...