M&S Cookies

Started by downgirl, July 25, 2008, 11:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downgirl

Yea but sure I had to drown my sorrows didn't I.  And I wouldn't be getting on your high horse, we'll see what happens in the next few years!

Yes I Would

You did indeed. Think if i had paid money down to Croker yesterday to watch that, id still be on the drink.
Ok im off my high horse, With a shrwed defensive gameplan, and Clarke back from Oz i might be able to share your optimism Downgirl, but every countys fanbase needs to have some belief.

downgirl

Ah don't be giving me a hard time when I'm feeling delicate  :'(

Yes I Would

Ok i will. Go and get yourself a packet of choc chip cookies and have an early night

downgirl

No M&S near me unfortunately :(    I'm roasting now too oh dear never drinking again

TacadoirArdMhacha

Dying today meself. Plently of long Down faces about the Canal Court last night!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

I had an M&S Cookie today, it was lovely.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Aw did ya Ziggy...did you not get me one??!!

downgirl

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 03, 2008, 10:21:55 PM
Dying today meself. Plently of long Down faces about the Canal Court last night!

Don't talk to me Tacadoir...depression is not the word!!  And I'm dying today, couldn't even stomach a fry!!!  Head is still really sore!!! Ah well!

ziggysego

Because it would mean one less for me. You're lovely and all, but you would give up an M&S Cookie? I know I wouldn't.  :D
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Aw Ziggy!!!  Not even when I'm in the delicate state that I am?!!  Would you not even give me half a one???

ziggysego

Depends, will you give me one after the Tyrone -v- Dublin game? I feel I might need one.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Course I will...because I will be delighted to see Tyrone getting beat!  :P

ziggysego

Well I'll be cheering on Down's opposition next weekend....... oh wait, that's right Wexford got through ;)
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Now now ziggy, don't be mean or the affair is over!