M&S Cookies

Started by downgirl, July 25, 2008, 11:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Derry Devil on July 26, 2008, 12:10:22 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 26, 2008, 12:06:06 AM
Quote from: downgirl on July 26, 2008, 12:05:02 AM
Laoislad...first you are talking about threesomes now you are saying it's ok to dump someone over the phone?!!!

Yeah so? Both are good

Me, you and hardstation ;)

:o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Derry Devil

Derry Devil

Whatever suits you. Hopefully it'll take your mind off that toothache :D

Derry Devil

Looks like it will just be me and you though, Laoislad probably won't be able to make it with the Laois game. :'(

downgirl

Ah he will, he will be leaving the ground early won't be much point in him staying to the end to see his team getting beat!!!  :P  So I'm sure he will be able to get up for youse!

Derry Devil

And if he has his HI-TEC, Gola or Ascot runners on, he'll be able to run up here no bother :D

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2008, 12:24:09 AM
When?
Where?

The last time you got involved in this kind of chat, we got banned. :(

Our Nail Loney

These are the nicest cookies bar none, I am not really a cookie fan but these are class

The white ones ahde it for me

Used to walk down the city centre when I was a student and stock up, one of the housemates ma and da were doctors so got a whole pile of marks an sparks vouchers in presents from the patients, we used to go down and do a big shop, which consisted of cookies, sweets, crisps and biscuits!

It was class

Derry Devil

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2008, 12:35:20 AM
Tomorrow night, 10pm. Castledawson roundabout (dogging hotspot).

I wasn't able to make it, I had to comfort Laoislad :D

Derry Devil

How can I make it up to you? ::)

stpauls

Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 11:44:18 PM
Are Marks and Spencers freshly baked chocolate chip cookies not just the best ever??!!  Do you prefer the milk choc chip ones or the white choc chip ones??  I know it's a random thread but had some today and they were just so nice!!

they are the shit!! had a pack of 5 white chocolate ones over the weekend there!! yummy!!  ;D

kinghen

our naill, are you forgetting the strawberry milk to go along with said cookies????!!!

pro eve, take a drink, its coming up, its coming up, its coming up...ITS DARE!!!!! 

Our Nail Loney

Forgot m&s strawberry milk was the best. Haven't had any in years, it used to wash the cookies down brilliantly!

I'd love a litre of the strawberry and a 5pack of the white choc ones here now.

When the f**k is my dinner ready!!

downgirl

Bad hangover today, would love a 5 pack of the milk choc chip ones now for a bit of sugar...it would be one of those days when you just horse the 5 of them into you all at once!!  :D

Yes I Would

Self control Down girl!! Get plenty of the water into ya and then an early night.
Look at the bright side, at least you wont have to go through yesterdays turmoil for another 14 years