What Does Your Name Mean/That's not my name!

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 24, 2008, 11:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on July 24, 2008, 11:39:41 AM
I used to have a drink problem but I am ok now  ;)
Yeah, and I used to be  a werewolf but I guess I'm alright nooooooow! ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Hardy

I used to be unable to overcome the delusion that I was a biblical character, but now I'm Abel. 

rrhf

I used to have anger management issues and Ill slap the next man that reminds me. 

boojangles

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 28, 2009, 03:41:08 PM
QuoteBoojangles-The name of the nightclub in the Austrailian film Chopper.One of my favourite films of all time.A loosely based true story about an Austrailian serial killer who commits 18 homicides but was never convicted of murder.Eric Bana(The Hulk,Troy) plays the lead role Chopper and plays it quite brilliantly.Any Movie fans out there should check it out.

Brilliant film, Bana plays your man well - never seen a character like Chopper.

He has become quite a cult figure-Mark 'Chopper' Read.For the making of the film Bana and the Director spent a weekend with the man out in his ranch in Tazmania.Brave men!

carol6

Recall singing (badly) the well know tune by Smokie at a family wedding at 6 yrs old. Am still reminded of it by some folk. Fortunately therapy and alcohol have helped erase most of the memories.

irunthev

Was in Western Australia for a while and an Aussie mate of mine couldn't quite pronounce Amhran na bhFiann and instead pronounced it as "I run the v". A tribute to one great guy.

cadhlancian

the name of my twin babies ;D Cadhla and Cian, now living in san diego, so they will be tortured the rest of their lives, here in the states!! man u should hear some of the pronuciation when we go the doctors!