Stella Artois

Started by Sausalito Bay, July 23, 2008, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sausalito Bay

Lovely beer, especially a nicely chilled can. Which is strange considering that in general I find most canned beer putrid compared to the bottled equivalent (especially Harp).

Tankie

A fine beer
Grand Slam Saturday!

Onion Bag

Pints of it blows the tits clean of ye
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Sausalito Bay

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 23, 2008, 12:58:20 PM
Pints of it blows the tits clean of ye

Aye, if you're ever suffering badly the next day try pouring a can of it on your Golden Graham's instead of milk. You'll be right as rain after that.

brokencrossbar1

Sausalito take it down, you know what you are at. >:(

Gaaboardmod3

Lads, I'm locking this thread. Can we please stop posting threads and/or replies which hint at the original issue. Please PM me and I'll try my best to answer questions or concerns, but these threads are just making it worse, because, again, if someone sees them, they can put two and two together, which sort of defeats the purpose of removing the original post.

As for other issues, please report posts. I have been under a good bit of time pressure in my real life and work recently, so haven't been keeping a close eye on threads, and I know the other mods are in a similar situation.

One of the other mods dealt with the O'Neill/GNevin threads, as I mentioned before, and warnings were handed out to both parties. I think O'Neill's thread lasted about a day, which was unfortunate, but if we don't see things, or are 'away' from our computers, we cannot action them.

Anyway, I hope you can appreciate that we are trying to safeguard this site, and it's owner, against any potential legal issues, as well as providing a place where people with a common set of interests can debate a whole host of things. I hope you can understand that any action we take is based on those two fundemental aims, and there are no 'ulterior' motives.

So again, report things that you feel breach the rules of the GAABoard, and also PM moderators if you wish to complain, or query something.

Thanks