An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Our Nail Loney

That is one of the worst things I have seen in a while, jesus christ

orangeman

Tankie

shocking stuff, its right up there with O'Neill thinking it would be good for Dublin kids to be crushed to death at a GAA match!
Grand Slam Saturday!

ludermor

Hopefully Gnevin will go off in a huff and set up his new board and bring a few of his cronies with him

Tankie

Quote from: ludermor on July 21, 2008, 03:16:08 PM
Hopefully Gnevin will go off in a huff and set up his new board and bring a few of his cronies with him

what do you mean by that, i don't know the guy, argue with him all the time on this board but think he got a rough deal compaired to what some posters have got away with! the killing of kids just because they are from Dublin is just sick to think about!
Grand Slam Saturday!

ludermor

Do i really have to make it any clearer?

his holiness nb

Quote from: Tankie on July 21, 2008, 03:18:15 PM
what do you mean by that, i don't know the guy, argue with him all the time on this board but think he got a rough deal compaired to what some posters have got away with! the killing of kids just because they are from Dublin is just sick to think about!

cop on Tankie, 2 wrongs dont make a right. He deserved the ban, that sort of carry on can get the site in big trouble, stop clogging up every thread with this shite too.
Ask me holy bollix

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

the world is a messed up place lads - and its not just in italy or anywhere else - its on all of our doorsteps
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Denn Forever

Man's inhumanity to man obvious but where was the police cordon around the bodies?  Were they called?

I hope we are as magnanomus if the Roma come and camp out on the M50 again.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

his holiness nb

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 21, 2008, 05:14:30 PM
Man's inhumanity to man obvious but where was the police cordon around the bodies?  Were they called?

I hope we are as magnanomus if the Roma come and camp out on the M50 again.

I think not wanting people risking their lives on a motorway is a bit different to ignoring dead bodies to be fair.
Ask me holy bollix

Puckoon

Alright, so just to clarify - what are they supposed to do in this situation? There doesnt seem to be much of a beach party mood going on around the place. If anything the mood seems very somber. People are very quick to jump on the lazy journalism bandwagon around here. Surely this also qualifies.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.