Premier league fantasy football

Started by Dannymcfella, July 21, 2008, 12:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannymcfella

I have set up a fantasy football league to try and redeem myself after my well below par EURO showing.

This link is http://fantasy.premierleague.com once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues' link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 287037-63658 to join the private league.

It has been set up to start on the 16th August so there will be no need to re pick your team after the friendlies as friendlies aren't included in this as it was a hassle changing your team after the EURO friendlies.

Square Ball

Danny

is this the GAA board league one?

thats me in, just auto selected to start the ball rolling so to speak
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Dannymcfella

yeah, i just auto selected and the tried to change a few cause when i tried to pick from scratch i was way over budget, even when trying to throw in some duds

The Real Laoislad

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I so didn't want my life to be taken over by Fantasy Premier League again this year.....But it's like looking at a big pair of Bouncy Boobies......I just can't help myself
Im in
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ONeill

There must have been over 100 entered this last year from gaaboard.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2008, 07:27:09 PM
There must have been over 100 entered this last year from gaaboard.

I think it was near 150
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

off the laces

Keeps 'er' straight

Dannymcfella

el_cuervo_fc

I'm in.  hopefully i wont get off to the same disastrous start that i had last year

20leg-end08

marko's magicians are rumoured to be a hot tip to win it!!get onto paddy power  ;)
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

AbbeySider

Do you get unlimited transfers until the season starts???