Where to listen and see today?

Started by bloody mary, July 19, 2008, 12:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloody mary

SATURDAY 19 JULY
GAA - THE SATURDAY GAME LIVE
16:40 - 20:55, Island of Ireland only
Live coverage from Thurles of the fourth round of the Senior Hurling Championship qualifiers with Waterford playing Offaly (5pm) and Galway facing Cork (7pm).

TV3 have the Derry game

Radio Ulster is on for 6 hours from 3pm with commentaries from clones, ballybofey and drogheda - on medium wave AND available on their website from just before 3

where else?

AZOffaly

Midlands radio 3 http://www.midlandsradio.ie Will have updates from Offaly Waterford, Longford Laois, Westmeath Tipperary and Offaly Down. I don't know which game is their primary commentry at 7, but I'd imagine it's the Laois one.

J70

Highland Radio should have the Donegal game.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: bloody mary on July 19, 2008, 12:59:07 PM
SATURDAY 19 JULY
GAA - THE SATURDAY GAME LIVE
16:40 - 20:55, Island of Ireland only
Live coverage from Thurles of the fourth round of the Senior Hurling Championship qualifiers with Waterford playing Offaly (5pm) and Galway facing Cork (7pm).

TV3 have the Derry game

Radio Ulster is on for 6 hours from 3pm with commentaries from clones, ballybofey and drogheda - on medium wave AND available on their website from just before 3where else?

think this will do me for the day!! Must go get a few cans, going to be a jong day! :)

Carmen Stateside

agorm

LMFM has the Limerick Meath game.

bloody mary

listening on radio ulster - mcloy was dropped and then brought back in, terrible start, lots of misses, 0-0

glens73

Radio Ulster is crap. >:(

I live in Lancashire and if there is no link on the BBC NI GAA website, then you can't listen to MW. Unbelievably the Radio Ulster website doesn't have a link, only to the FM show.

Luckily RTE via Sky have commentary on the Derry v Monaghan game

tyrone86

glens73

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 19, 2008, 03:28:51 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/default.stm

Live Saturday sportsound link - I had bother finding it was well

Thanks, you'd think there'd be a link on the GAA page

bloody mary

are youse getting it there now? nearly half-time and monaghan 6 clear!

bloody mary

change that, bradley goal on the whistle, 2 in it at the break!

glens73

Yes getting it now.

Good job Eoin Bradley scored, it wasn't looking good for Derry!

glens73

The reporter at the Antim v Carlow game, when finished his fascinating preview of this potential humdinger, said back to you Jerome, it didn't sound like Jerome - has his voice broken??

Owenmoresider

What's the tuning for Radio Ulster? Isn't it MW as well, or can it be got on FM too?

Ocean has commentary on the Donegal-Ros game, likewise Shannonside I'd say.