Do you like breast,leg or rump?

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2008, 12:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your preference when it comes to a lady's assets?

Breasts
24 (35.3%)
Legs
5 (7.4%)
Arse
27 (39.7%)
Its the personality that counts
3 (4.4%)
Im not fussy,I'll roide anything as long as she's breathing
4 (5.9%)
I'm from Roscommon! Where is the sheep option?
2 (2.9%)
Eyes
3 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Duine Eile

A phone call, didn't even have the balls to say it to your face.He's some man. :-\ Some of them are full of the soppy shit at the start alright, they don't be long changing their tune though. downgirls right, go out for a few girly nights, you don't know who or what's around the corner.

downgirl

Yea, but it's hard not to fall for the bullcrap if you like the fella.  Sure I was goin with a fella last Summer, went back to Cork for college and he was textin away grand when I was in Cork all year, then when I come home he doesn't want anything to do with me says he doesn't want a relationship or anything what's that about?? Men just aren't worth the time really when you think about it.

nic

Quote from: Duine Eile on July 18, 2008, 12:39:15 AM
A phone call, didn't even have the balls to say it to your face.He's some man. :-\ Some of them are full of the soppy shit at the start alright, they don't be long changing their tune though. downgirls right, go out for a few girly nights, you don't know who or what's around the corner.

Yea. He said it would just be too hard if we met face to face-aka, im a gutless wonder.

Yes I Would

Poor fella. Cant have been an easy phone call to have to make!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Duine Eile

Are u looking for a slap?You're certainly going the right way about it.

MayoMan

Cant have been easy for the poor lad, he probably would have broke down with a face to face meeting!!   :-\ 
Ladies if ye fall off the saddle while riding you have to climb back onto it again....
Some guys are bad yokes alright.....

MayoMan

I think we should set up a thread where we can talk about our innermost feelings. We could call it the love thread or something like that, what do ye think....  :)

illdecide

Quote from: nic on July 18, 2008, 12:35:33 AM
THANX downgirl- just annoyed that i fell for the usual bullcrap. This is why i dont do dating.
And as for this thread-piece of pi*s. Men will do anthing that moves

I think you women should become Lesbians (can we watch) only messin ;) but seriously if you know what men are like and they're only after the roide well why bother with them ???. And yes some men will do anything that moves (well i know some decent guys who are not like that) and as for the thread why are you still on it if it's a piece of piss.

P.S. what did you want the guy to do if he didn't want to go out with you anymore at least he told you (i know he should have told you to you're face) wasn't it better than him banging some other trollop and still giving you 1...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Yes I Would

Ill Decide, you might talk a load of baloney on the football pages, but your makin sense here (and the titty page)

Ziggy, was a tongue in cheek comment. She's better finding out now its not to be. We all get blew out now and again. sometimes not nice but you battle on!
Am sure if the girl felt so bad about it she wouldnt be sharing it on here!!

illdecide

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 18, 2008, 09:52:51 AM
Ill Decide, you might talk a load of baloney on the football pages, but your makin sense here (and the titty page)

Ziggy, was a tongue in cheek comment. She's better finding out now its not to be. We all get blew out now and again. sometimes not nice but you battle on!
Am sure if the girl felt so bad about it she wouldnt be sharing it on here!!

Ah Jasus thanks chief...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mournerambler

Quote from: nic on July 18, 2008, 12:30:22 AM
dumped- at work via a feckin fone call
wouldnt mind but got the usual - u are the one b*shit/never felt like this b4 in the 1st few months
again i say PR*CKS
Have you tried phoning the samaritans ;D, bit of a loose statement girl to call ALL men pricks, afterall it was you that listened to the bullshit he told you.Jesus was born in a stable but that doesnt mean he is a horse now does it?

Puckoon

Quote from: mournerambler on July 18, 2008, 10:42:53 AM
Quote from: nic on July 18, 2008, 12:30:22 AM
dumped- at work via a feckin fone call
wouldnt mind but got the usual - u are the one b*shit/never felt like this b4 in the 1st few months
again i say PR*CKS
Have you tried phoning the samaritans ;D, bit of a loose statement girl to call ALL men pricks, afterall it was you that listened to the bullshit he told you.Jesus was born in a stable but that doesnt mean he is a horse now does it?

I called the samaritans once. Got through to a call centre in pakistan. Told them I was feeling depressed, and even somewhat suicidal. The fella asked me if I knew how to fly a plane..

toiletroller

Quote from: illdecide on July 18, 2008, 09:23:45 AM
Quote from: nic on July 18, 2008, 12:35:33 AM
THANX downgirl- just annoyed that i fell for the usual bullcrap. This is why i dont do dating.
And as for this thread-piece of pi*s. Men will do anthing that moves

I think you women should become Lesbians (can we watch) only messin ;) but seriously if you know what men are like and they're only after the roide well why bother with them ???. And yes some men will do anything that moves (well i know some decent guys who are not like that) and as for the thread why are you still on it if it's a piece of piss.

P.S. what did you want the guy to do if he didn't want to go out with you anymore at least he told you (i know he should have told you to you're face) wasn't it better than him banging some other trollop and still giving you 1...

Your a wile man  ::)

fred the red

Apparently, the number of lesbians here has increased from 2 to 7% in the last 10 years.  :o