Hatred

Started by Mickey Linden, July 10, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

I think stating you are a w**ker is a very valid point EG  ;)

Also, pointing out your jibes towards the pope and the irish president is also quite valid given the topic title.

Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Your posts to each other are also apt given the topic title.

ziggysego

I reckon it's just sexual tension with them two nifan
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on July 17, 2008, 02:45:38 PM
Your posts to each other are also apt given the topic title.

Ah I dont hate the guy Nifan. I'm genuinely amused at his antics. But despite his best attempts to insult me personally evey time I point out when he is being mischievous, I will continue to right his wrongs! Thats you can rely on  ;)

I must say I have found some guilty pleasure in returning the abuse yesterday / today.

I think the irony here is that he is accusing me of doing the very same thing he has made his mission to do to another poster, the eccentric Mr Fearon.

I have no doubt however that under all the bluster, he loves me profoundly.  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

thejuice

Wha don't ya'll stop this fussin' an a feudin'
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GalwayBayBoy

People weren't joking when they called it an orangefest. Never knew the oompah loompas were in the order? ;D

GalwayBayBoy

Solomon Kane

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 17, 2008, 04:45:54 PM
Lordy! :D

I don't think anyone of any persuasion could argue that that image isn't offensive to the eyes.

magpie seanie

I actually find the whole thing amusing and somewhat sad. These people can not and will not move on and hold on grimly to a past that never really existed. Some of their uniforms and the carry on of them is hilarious. God love them, the poor craturs.

his holiness nb

Surely when they sat down to pick out that outfit someone had to stand up and say "ah lads, what the f**k??"
Ask me holy bollix

hitzelsperger

Paul Berry was in charge of uniform selection!

Chrisowc

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 17, 2008, 05:31:57 PM
Surely when they sat down to pick out that outfit someone had to stand up and say "ah lads, what the f**k??"

They're all weemin in the 2nd photo :o :o
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

fred the red

Quote from: Chrisowc on July 17, 2008, 10:08:09 PM

And they think this will attract tourists???

ziggysego

Quote from: Chrisowc on July 17, 2008, 10:08:09 PM

GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE

Testing Accessibility

MW

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 16, 2008, 10:17:44 AM
Quote from: MW on July 15, 2008, 11:26:55 PM

For what it's worth, I spent the Twelfth in the Republic...my wee brother was meanwhile in the Vatican :o (getting thrown out of the Sistine Chapel :-X)

Thats what he gets for wearing a Glentoran top.  Does he not know that the Pope is a Dungannon Swifts man?

;D

Taking photos, the naughty boy...schoolboy error ;D (mind you I did the same without getting chucked out...in my defence I didn't realise we were in the Sistince Chapel when I took the photo :-[)