Hatred

Started by Mickey Linden, July 10, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

Ziggy, in fairness I dont think either HHN or Main Street where having a go at me - but good to know ive got gaaboards most voluminous poster on board:)

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on July 16, 2008, 05:18:20 PM
Ziggy, in fairness I dont think either HHN or Main Street where having a go at me - but good to know ive got gaaboards most voluminous poster on board:)

thats true, I'm an nifanfan!
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Derry? f**k him then!!
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on July 16, 2008, 05:05:16 PM
But the flock flies as one to wherever Tony strikes.

thats part of the joke MS - see the 'pack' attack HHH or Tony or even others posts to 'defend' 'themselves'

sure look a previous last page, poor wee chris had to roll in to 'help' ! ! :D
they* cant help themselves - plus humour seems to be lost on chris too !

(* when I use the word 'they' it is only for those applicable - not tarring all with one brush...just a case if the cap fits) ;D

Evil Genius

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 16, 2008, 02:05:17 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on July 16, 2008, 11:23:42 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 16, 2008, 11:20:14 AM
Yeah, him and the British Queen are cousins ;)
Aye, but he's only related to her through his Missus Housekeeper

as expected, they let the guard down on occasion and show the age old loyalist colours and bigotry
::)

Good Grief! Other posters can make light-hearted jokes about the Queen, the Pope, Paisley, God Knows Who Else.
Dave Allan and Dermot Morgan made a career out of it.
"Father Ted" even based three whole series round the like.
But the moment I join in, in response to a few gentle jibes about the Pope being a Swifts supporter, or the Queen being his (Nazi) cousin, then I'm suddenly "letting the guard down" and revealing my "bigotry".... ::)

You know, I'm long since used to His Busybodiness NB piping up the moment I put finger to keyboard, like Night following Day, but Jeez, the rest of you guys want to lighten up.  :o
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 16, 2008, 05:55:58 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 16, 2008, 02:05:17 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on July 16, 2008, 11:23:42 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 16, 2008, 11:20:14 AM
Yeah, him and the British Queen are cousins ;)
Aye, but he's only related to her through his Missus Housekeeper

as expected, they let the guard down on occasion and show the age old loyalist colours and bigotry

Good Grief! Other posters can make light-hearted jokes about the Queen, the Pope, Paisley, God Knows Who Else.
Dave Allan and Dermot Morgan made a career out of it.
"Father Ted" even based three whole series round the like.
But the moment I join in, in response to a few gentle jibes about the Pope being a Swifts supporter, or the Queen being his (Nazi) cousin, then I'm suddenly "letting the guard down" and revealing my "bigotry".... ::)

You know, I'm long since used to His Busybodiness NB piping up the moment I put finger to keyboard, like Night following Day, but Jeez, the rest of you guys want to lighten up.  :o

yes yes yes
its all a joke etc etc

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 16, 2008, 05:27:55 PM

thats part of the joke MS - see the 'pack' attack HHH or Tony or even others posts to 'defend' 'themselves'

(* when I use the word 'they' it is only for those applicable - not tarring all with one brush...just a case if the cap fits) ;D

When you come in and comment in "our" posts are you rolling in to help? Are you part of a pack?
Seems like none of us can comment without you questioning our motives, but you dont seem too concerned about others doing the exact same thing.

Chrisowc

Quote from: nifan on July 16, 2008, 06:31:03 PM

When you come in and comment in "our" posts are you rolling in to help? Are you part of a pack?
Seems like none of us can comment without you questioning our motives, but you dont seem too concerned about others doing the exact same thing.

He just can't help himself ;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Main Street

Tony is like the Lord of the Rings, he unites the OWC flock

It does have a lot of amusement value.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Chrisowc on July 16, 2008, 07:50:22 PM

is that irony ? :D

nifan

It might be lynchboy, but it might also be true :D

nifan

Quote from: Main Street on July 16, 2008, 08:21:32 PM
Tony is like the Lord of the Rings, he unites the OWC flock

It does have a lot of amusement value.

I do wonder why some people get just so tense about his posting, letters etc but I dont see why arguing with his points seems to amuse people?

Chrisowc

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 16, 2008, 08:26:35 PM
Quote from: Chrisowc on July 16, 2008, 07:50:22 PM

is that irony ? :D

No.  Unless your 'homophobic shirtlifting' rant earlier in the thread was for a laugh and not in any way 'bigoted' or 'letting your guard down?

Of course you'll never admit to the latter, so Irony it is. ::)

Main Street.  I think Tony is your hero.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

his holiness nb

EG, its quite simple, you stop being a w**ker and I'll stop pointing it out  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Evil Genius

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 17, 2008, 12:15:57 PM

EG, its quite simple, you stop being a w**ker and I'll stop pointing it out  ;)
I don't care what you think of me - it's too predictable, if nothing else. But why do you feel the need continually to point such things out when I am debating points with other posters, as though those posters are incapable for replying for themselves? And why do you seem to think other readers are incapable of making up their own minds on me and my posts?  ??? Especially when your interventions are of the name-calling variety (above), which add nothing to the substance of the debate?  :o

You remind me of the Norris Cole character from Coronation Street: nothing to say and always willing to poke his nose in and say it...   ::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"