Whoever posts in this sucks c**k!

Started by RealSpiritof98, July 01, 2008, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty2002

Quote from: billy the kid on July 18, 2008, 01:21:02 PM
Great to have an intelligent young poster like you on here Marty but I hope you asked your Mammy if you were allowed to use the computer as you dont want to get grounded and miss the match on Sunday.

Are you looking forward to starting the big school in September Marty? Suppose it will be hard on you not being home in the evenings until after all the cartoons are over you poor lad.

HAHAHAHA!
Great speech, i cud ask ure mammy if i could use her computer maybe, after she gets off my face, ye w**k

Dubh driocht

Dan Gordon was superb again on Sunday.Benny also VG although accept that he was well marked against Armagh.Begrudgingly concede Ciaran Mc Keever is effective ,but nowhere near this thread

moysider

Now I m no Jacophile but I thought Shane Ryan was immense on Sunday and was instrumental in the initial breaking down of Wexford. He looks to have lost weight and is just muscle now. Serious engine room man.  If there was one player I could sign up right now it would be Ryan.

screenexile

I'd take Marty McGrath at the minute. Great midfielder full of work and skill and he grabbed 2 great points for Fermanagh when they chips were down. Did the same against Derry too. A real leader!

moysider

Quote from: screenexile on July 22, 2008, 12:43:03 AM
I'd take Marty McGrath at the minute. Great midfielder full of work and skill and he grabbed 2 great points for Fermanagh when they chips were down. Did the same against Derry too. A real leader!

Yeah. McGrath has been a top midfielder for some time now and was savage the last day.

Hardy

All-star midfield at this moment: Shane Ryan and John Galvin.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Hardy on July 22, 2008, 09:11:43 AM
All-star midfield at this moment: Shane Ryan and John Galvin.

Have you been ignoring ulster?? All star midfield at the minute: Dan Gordon and Marty McGrath

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Our Nail Loney

his holiness nb

Quote from: moysider on July 22, 2008, 12:32:51 AM
If there was one player I could sign up right now it would be Ryan.

feck of Moysider, he aint for sale!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

:)
Ask me holy bollix

Onion Bag

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2008, 09:57:33 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 09:56:50 AM
Stevie Mc Donnell and Ronon Clarke

Have a bit of sense now!

Sense, Im talking about the best Full attackers in the country at the min
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Our Nail Loney

The two best?? Better than Sheehan, Gooch, Dolan, Freeman, Forde, Meehan...

Thats just a start!

Frank Casey

When If Galvin gets off he'll be the freshest and most motivated. ;)
KERRY 3:7

Mike Sheehy