Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 09:48:17 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2008, 09:50:00 AM
Have you been ignoring ulster??

Oh, god forbid we ignore Ulster !

We'll see come the business end of the year, Plus I wasn't talking to you

catchandkick

As a Kerryman, the only person I could make a strong case for an All Star team at the moment would be Marc O'Se.  Cooper has played very little ball, came on v Derry in NFL final , game v Clare where he was quietish and game v Cork where he got little ball.Donaghy still has potential to do damage but is suffering because high ball tactics have become extremely lazy , when the tactic started in 06 he was given crisp diagonal balls that he could attack , now all it is is high bombs from midfield which are fairly easy for the full back to punch out . Thats the Kerry rant over! Still feel we're capable of beating all teams left in qualifiers  8)

Top player at the minute would be a tight call between Marty McGrath and Shane Ryan

Picking a team is not easy by any means

Cluxton

Diarmuid Duggan (Cork)
Marc O'Se
John Keane

Philip Jordan
Damian Healy ( Westmeath)
Barry Cahill

Marty McGrath
Shane Ryan

Diarmuid Connolly
Padraig Joyce
Mark Little

Alan Brogan
Ronan Clarke
Benny Coulter

Mike Sheehy

QuotePlus I wasn't talking to you

Well, since you made it your business to have a go on that other thread I'm just returning the favor....and will continue to do so
till you learn some manners.

Our Nail Loney

I was posting in the thread as a down supporter, you just decided to come in on the wind up

Wind yer neck in wee boy

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: catchandkick on July 22, 2008, 10:28:35 PM
As a Kerryman, the only person I could make a strong case for an All Star team at the moment would be Marc O'Se.  Cooper has played very little ball, came on v Derry in NFL final , game v Clare where he was quietish and game v Cork where he got little ball.Donaghy still has potential to do damage but is suffering because high ball tactics have become extremely lazy , when the tactic started in 06 he was given crisp diagonal balls that he could attack , now all it is is high bombs from midfield which are fairly easy for the full back to punch out . Thats the Kerry rant over! Still feel we're capable of beating all teams left in qualifiers  8)

Top player at the minute would be a tight call between Marty McGrath and Shane Ryan

Picking a team is not easy by any means

Cluxton

Diarmuid Duggan (Cork)
Marc O'Se
John Keane

Philip Jordan
Damian Healy ( Westmeath)
Barry Cahill

Marty McGrath
Shane Ryan

Diarmuid Connolly
Padraig Joyce
Mark Little

Alan Brogan
Ronan Clarke
Benny Coulter

As a down man I can't see how you have benny in there, he scored goals gainst tyrone but still was mostly anonymous... This is a sort of good position we're in though that we hold benny ni such high regard that een with his scoring so far we haven't seen the best of him yet.

If you had seen all downs matches so far then there is no way you could omit big dan

catchandkick

Would you have him in ahead of Ryan and McGrath two of them have been best players in ch'ship

Our Nail Loney

Havent seen every dublin match but have been impressed by what I have seen of ryan.

Yes would have him ahead of mcgrath, where was he the first 35 minutes on sunday?

Mike Sheehy

QuoteI was posting in the thread as a down supporter, you just decided to come in on the wind up

Wind yer neck in wee boy

horseshite. you had a go and then started whinging when you got it back

so wind your own whinging neck in.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 10:44:05 PM
QuoteI was posting in the thread as a down supporter, you just decided to come in on the wind up

Wind yer neck in wee boy

horseshite. you had a go and then started whinging when you got it back

so wind your own whinging neck in.

You started off trying to wind up down fans, listen I am bored of you. If only this board had an ignore option.

st pauls mcgrath

dan gordon....end of discussion :) oj but he has to be considered along with shane ryan, ronan clarke, marty mcgrath at least from what ive seen
Down by birth....St.Pauls by the grace of god

Mike Sheehy

QuoteYou started off trying to wind up down fans

I said Down scored 5-19 in their last game so Laois hadnt a hope..........yeah, thats a real attempt at winding up Down fans isnt it  ::)

...you should go away and watch your hollyoaks or whatever crap soap yer into these days. No place for lightweights like you on here...

mattockranger

will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

Dinny Breen

Can I nominate John Doyle

0-2 v Wicklow
0-8 v Cavan
1-6 v Limerick
0-5 v Fermanagh

MOTM performances vs Limerick and Cavan, stood up to the plate yesterday after a dreadful penalty miss.....at this moment in time best player in the country, well him or Aidan O'Mahony who was immense for Kerry yesterday....
#newbridgeornowhere

Joe Umbrella (hey)

The Star Donaghy - A different class, took Monaghan to the cleaners yesterday!

Final Whistle

move aside and let the machine cavanagh take him seat at the head of the rankings. without doubt the best there is around at the minute!!! 8)