Ulster Final 2008 - Armagh vs Fermanagh

Started by wanderer, June 29, 2008, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Fermanagh were outplayed and outclassed in the first half when Armagh decided to go for broke.

the Deel Rover

they were both outplayed and outclassed as both teams decided to go for broke
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

corn02

the Deel Rover

thanks Corn i'm a pundit in my spare time ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Onion Bag

Is the tickets out yet? whats the story on them? Hens teeth or whats the craic?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

sammymaguire

YeeeeeeeeeeeeHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  ;D

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY ARMAGH ON SUNDAY!

Pos Team                           Pl  W  L  D    F     A         Dif Pts
--- ----------------------------   -- -- -- --  ----   ----  ---- ---
1. Fermanagh                       7  6  0  1  8-80   4-75    17  13

NFL DIV II
Pos Team                           Pl  W  L  D    F     A         Dif Pts
4. Armagh                          7  3  3  1  10-82  8-67    21   7

I know we were div 3 and Armagh were in two but Fermanagh remain unbeaten in 70 minutes football in 2008 and this is a top achievement by any county's standards.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 23, 2008, 03:56:09 PM
Is the tickets out yet? whats the story on them? Hens teeth or whats the craic?

probably not even printed yet Onion Bag!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

corn02

john mcgill

Got mine this morning.  Not as good as last week but hopefully a good result will compensate!

D4S

What's the story for tickets this sunday lads?

Is there really going to be as big a crowd this week? Got my ticket last week for pat mcgrane through a tyrone connection, there would have been about 5000-6000 id say there from monaghan & tyrone combined.   Will fermanagh and armagh get this surplus?Will they be required? Id love to go again last sunday was a great second half was great excitement!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

outthecountry

Is the replay on TV anywhere...? BBC maybe....!!!!?...........anyone know.?

D4S

Just checked BBC NI and definitely on BBC coverage from 2.55-5.00!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

outthecountry

ExiledGael

Not even going to get into the ins and outs of the game yet. Can't wait for Sunday though.
Noticed an amazing statistic in the Independant today from official Vodafone statistics - Ryan McCluskey hit 38 passes ovber the course of the game and not one of them went astray. His poor effort for a point at the start of the second half did end up with the ball in the net at the other end however. Have never seen a cooler man in possession. His attitude in the second half was to my mind the kick-start to our comeback. He led, Marty followed and with Ciaran and Tommy McElroy they carried the rest to levels way beyond what Armagh could match.

McManus.

Fermanagh wer only gettin started on sunday. nxt sunday they will come out nd raid armagh. they are a far fitter team nd armagh cant keep up with them. many ppl say that fermanagh hav missed their chance and that armagh went up by 8 points nd dey lay down because they thought they had it won. if this was the case armagh wud hav realised they needed 2 up their game but they jst cudnt keep up with fermanagh. ovr this week fermanagh will b the team who will b able 2 fix their game and tactices and they will destroy armagh nxt weekend.

fermanagh 2 win by 4. ;D