Ulster Final 2008 - Armagh vs Fermanagh

Started by wanderer, June 29, 2008, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

I know a few coaches who would come in their pants if they seen a game this low scoring. Interestingly, they all coach in Tyrone.
Btw, O Neill, you really are an arsehole.

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on July 15, 2008, 10:05:57 PM

Prediction: Fermanagh 0-2 Armagh 0-1.

You've been watching too much soccer O'Neill
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Our Nail Loney

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

corn02

Jesus he hardly said anything too disrespectful did he?

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Uladh

corn02

I think Mallon will get the nod on Sunday. O'Rourke and Vernon will not be pushed too far back and Armagh will get through by 4.

Uladh

I have two tickets for sunday for the GA - anyone know where the most central section is? i'm gonna write my own seating plan out during the minor game and keep it on the kitchen wall in future

tyrone86

IIRC, the Gerry Arthurs goes from A-M, so D - G is pretty central

Uladh

Quote from: bennydorano on July 15, 2008, 04:55:35 PM
Quote from: Uladh on July 15, 2008, 02:42:38 PM
Quote from: Skiddybadoo on July 15, 2008, 02:23:40 PM
Let them worry about us. 

Sorry to disagree but that is the mindset of many subsequently beaten teams and McDonnell doesn't have the luxary of that type of bravado
I think Skiddybabdoo is right.  The 2003 AIF springs to mind were Big Joe tried to counter Harte's tactics rather than playing to our strengths and it went badly wrong.  There are going to be very few suprises come Sunday anyway, maybe one or two personnel wise but the systems will remain the same.

Whilst i agree there is a balance to be struck, to ignore what the opposition do entirely, especially at this level, would be suicide.
Obviously you must ensure the strengths of your team come to the fore but if tweaking is required in personnel, use of the ball, etc to achieve this then that is what must be done.

naka

still fancy armagh by 4/5
my call armagh 1-12 fermanagh 0-11

The Gs Man

Quote from: Uladh on July 15, 2008, 11:37:45 PM

i'm gonna write my own seating plan out during the minor game and keep it on the kitchen wall in future

:) You'd be some craic on a night out!!!
Keep 'er lit

Onion Bag

I see the game has an early throw in of 2:00pm, there will be some traffic headin up the road, what time is everyone leaving at, Im considering leaving at around 09:00 -09:30 get the yoke parked up, get some breakfast up there, read the paper, and have a dam good pre match analysis, couldnt be bothered sitting in that fuckin traffic. what about anyone else?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Just realised I swore and it didnt edit, can we curse again?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!