Tickets for Clones on Sunday

Started by T Fearon, June 25, 2008, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Ziggy, I too have met Frank...in the jacks at the Marketplace in Armagh prior to the recording of the UTV show prior to the Tyrone Armagh AI Final. It was a thoroughly forgettable experience ;D

ziggysego

Yeah, I got the impression from him lol Did you find he looked slightly unwell? Not the healthiest of looking people.
Testing Accessibility

Down Gael

Quote from: T Fearon on June 27, 2008, 01:54:18 PM
Ziggy, I too have met Frank...in the jacks at the Marketplace in Armagh prior to the recording of the UTV show prior to the Tyrone Armagh AI Final. It was a thoroughly forgettable experience ;D

Which was the forgettable experience, meeting the boul Frank or Tyrone handing out another whipping to your boys?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Danny Murphy predicting that the game will be sold out by Saturday.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

southdown

Can anyone post up a seating chart?

balladmaker

No tickets currently on sale via Ticketmaster at present.

Maguire01

I got 2 today from TM at Zavvi. The guy said there was plenty left (dunno whether that means 1,000 or 10,000). It would be ridiculous if they wouldn't sell on the day (as advertised in the paper), if it wasn't 100% sold.
Also, what's the deal with the ticket prices ranging from €5? Is this a child's ticket price? You don't seem to be able to buy them - do you get a refund if a child uses a normal ticket?

bigpaul

Quote from: T Fearon on June 27, 2008, 08:58:38 AM
A couple of Gerrys dropped through the old letterbox yesterday...free gratis of course,from one of the sponsors,as usual ;D.

I want to do the double...watch Armagh stuff down at Clones from both stands....in 99 I was seated in the Mc Grane stand ;D

I was seated beside President Mc Aleese's familly and Fr Darcy in '99,have also spent too many days in the corporate levels in Croke Park! I like to think I have grown up a lot since then, and am glad to be going to the Hill on Sunday, to take in the atmosphere and get behind Armagh properly, which can't be done in the 'geriatric' stand!!!

cornafean

No tickets for sale on ticketmaster at 9.30am yesterday morning - and still an official attendance of only 31,000-odd, with the O'Blueshirt terrace at best only 2/3 full.

What's the logic in this?
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Maguire01

Over 31,000 for a capacity of 36,000 isn't bad.  There would have been no problem getting a ticket yesterday. Did many decide not to travel because they couldn't get a ticket? Even though they had been onsale all week?

orangeman

Armagh must be one of the best supported teams - they bring huge numbers and a lot of colour.

Down Gael

Large Down support there yesterday. Every Armagh man, woman and child carries a flag so they stand out more on TV, but they are a well supported County.