Tickets for Clones on Sunday

Started by T Fearon, June 25, 2008, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 25, 2008, 08:38:36 PM
When's the last time there was 30,000 for an Ulster semi-final?

Couldn't tell you, but this has real potential for a massive crowd, they'll come crawling out of the Mournes.
If the GAA can't draw a big crowd to this then I really would be worried.

Ziggy you're a touch creepy!!

Maguire01

Onsale here:
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180040D2A4722C14?artistid=942992&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=229

EDIT: Although for some ridiculous reason, the tickets are cheaper for Croke Park on Sunday!

fred the red

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 25, 2008, 09:04:10 PM
Onsale here:
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180040D2A4722C14?artistid=942992&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=229

EDIT: Although for some ridiculous reason, the tickets are cheaper for Croke Park on Sunday!

Probably due to supply and demand.

balladmaker

It would be some going for it to sell out with the game being on TV.  I'll be there anyway.

downgirl

Quote from: ziggysego on June 25, 2008, 08:50:11 PM
downgirl, you didn't happen to park a jeep on the Lisburn Road, Belfast yesterday?

yea that was me alright...how did you know??!!  Accidentally put it into drive and saw a nice porche in front of me and i was jealous as i only had a lexus so i thought as sure im over the kerb now, might as well go for it and wreck it completely!!!   :P :P

naka

still tickets availanble on ticket master

Lazer

tickets bought on ticketmaster are collected at the ground. They dont post them out
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

Deal_Me_In

Does anyone have a seating map of Clones, was trying to fin one on ticketmaster but nothing there. Anyway i got a couple of tickets for the McGrane stand, think about 21 yard line was just wanting to check before the weekend.

T Fearon

A couple of Gerrys dropped through the old letterbox yesterday...free gratis of course,from one of the sponsors,as usual ;D.

I want to do the double...watch Armagh stuff down at Clones from both stands....in 99 I was seated in the Mc Grane stand ;D

thebandit

Its a wonder you weren't in the soft seats..... I was right beside the presentation  ;D

T Fearon

You must be a fecking Bishop! ;D I didn't have the contacts in those days.

Remember the nostalgia, Jarlath's speech etc :'(

Feckitt

It'll be pissing rain.  That will have an effect on the crowd.

T Fearon

Are you Frank Mitchell.. or Angie Phillips?

ziggysego

Met Frank once Tony. He wanted me to appear on UTV Life the following. I didn't want to, but Damien Barton spoke of me in his Irish News article the following week. A witness wrote into On The Fence too. It an exciting 15 minutes Tony. You're not the only media darling on the board and I won't even tell you who I was sitting with at the Down v Tyrone game at Newry.
Testing Accessibility

naka

ticketmaster now have pat mc grane tickets for sale