NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Claw

I'll offer you something after this weekend

ONeill

Looking forward to shattering Galway's unbeaten record today. Like the Chargers, a slow-burner.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mc_grens

Can't see it lad. He's projecting better, has better match-ups, and he hasn't even decided on someone to start at flex.

thejuice

Trent Edwards carted off the field injured. I have given up on this fantasy craic. had no luck at all.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

the Deel Rover

i assume that we can trade again as  a few boys have been busy  allready
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

Howye lads,

Sorry about the mixup this weekend. I was away and forgot to lock the teams.

Apologies again.

I also realise I am slipping with my reports, but I'll hopefully address that today, or Wednesday, as I'm in London tomorrow.

Minder

I benched Big Ben as i read he may not play, he threw for 3tds !  :'(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Claw

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Minder on October 06, 2008, 10:11:22 AM
I benched Big Ben as i read he may not play, he threw for 3tds !  :'(

I did that in another league as well - I played Jon Kitna instead  >:(

the Deel Rover

Having a balls of a season this year bad enough to loose brady out injured hearing the scores on sunday i though i was in with a chance had 7 td 's however Trent Edwards get injured in the 3rd play of the game and buffalo concede 40 points >:( to make matters worse i'm going to get hammered by you know who next week ;) :D  i'm not too gone on the 4 defensive players getting fcuk all return from mine
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

bombidal

I wouldnt say I will hammer you. Im going to struggle at wide receiver this weekend. I will probably only win by 20 pts or so. Could well be a moral victory for you getting that close.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

the Deel Rover

Quote from: bombidal on October 08, 2008, 02:20:46 PM
I wouldnt say I will hammer you. Im going to struggle at wide receiver this weekend. I will probably only win by 20 pts or so. Could well be a moral victory for you getting that close.

:D cheers thanks for that bombidal , i saw that you were struggling at wr that why i wouldn't trade paxico bad enough to get a hammering from you without assisting you  ;) :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

ceiphas50

Az,or does any1 no if az is goin 2 lock the teams at 4???
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

AZOffaly

the Deel Rover

how is the joe montana league going ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers