NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: Minder on October 20, 2008, 05:16:17 PM
I handed out an absolute tanking to the Mother Puckers,Steven Jackson mucking in with just the 3 tds. . . . . . .

f**k you! Im having a bad run this last while after a great start.

Gabriel_Hurl

I had LenDale White, Ray Rice and Lee Evans on the bench - 51 points

bombidal

Seriously now lads, how good am I ?
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

GalwayBayBoy

AZ are you locking the transactions this weekend before you got to the game? Have a busy few days coming up myself so just wondering should I do my business before Friday or over the weekend?

bombidal

right lads whom is going to london for the game. I am for one and am looking forward to it in a big way. Was at 1 nfl game before. Miami at home to baltimore.
It finished 3-0 to the ravans in about 45 degrees. ( disaster of a day out ). hopefully we will get to see a highscoring game. I'll be cheering on the chargers. I spent 3 hours last night making a big D and a Fence out of cardboard !!!

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: bombidal on October 22, 2008, 08:01:51 PM
right lads whom is going to london for the game. I am for one and am looking forward to it in a big way. Was at 1 nfl game before. Miami at home to baltimore.
It finished 3-0 to the ravans in about 45 degrees. ( disaster of a day out ). hopefully we will get to see a highscoring game. I'll be cheering on the chargers. I spent 3 hours last night making a big D and a Fence out of cardboard !!!

Loser!!!

Seriously, if you guys can get there early you have to experience the tailgate party. It wouldn't be the same as in the states but it is almost enjoyable as the game. 

Why dont you hold up a GAABOARD.com sign at the game

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

lfdown2

yep, headin too can't wait have the face paints ready!!go bolts!!like yourself been to one before chargers v bengals chargers won high enough scoring game so was good day out!it's worked out well in that I moved over here at the start of the month and am 1 tube stop from wembley!where is everyone stayin?

Rossie11

Staying in Camden. Wheres a good spot for pints?

AZOffaly

Staying with a friend in Fulham Broadway. 4 of us heading over. Porterhouse saturday night, Green Man sunday. Can't Wait. Go Cards. I mean, Chargers.

lfdown2

think might hit the porter house sat night then sun the church followed by walkabout!

Barney

God I had a lucky escape this week. Late change from Denver D to New England pulled me through.

It really is a fascinating season that is building up - who are ye calling for the Lombardi.

I reckon that Dallas or Indy will go on a run around mid-late November and bring it home.

Right now though any of the following could conceivably pull it out of the bag - Buffalo, Pats, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, Cards, BUcs, Saints, Chargers, Titans, Colts, Steelers, Panthers and you could go on.

bombidal

I like the redskins, decent all round team. staying in clapham myself. The game has the highest pts expectancy of all games this weekend so heres hoping for a glut of touchdowns

bombidal

What a great game. Both teams not really knowing how to defend. Enjoyed it immensely as I did the whole weekend.

and btw I didnt have a d - fence made up but next year I will for sure, mighty craic in the stands with the fans.