NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

god dammit- i was in the process of dropping my crappy wide receiver and I manage to drop Brandon Marshall to waivers- nicely picked up Declan...(you bastard)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

thejuice

My 1st pick Tom Brady out with a knee inury. Ah Crap!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Craigyhill Terrors are kicking my arse. Reggie Bush is really coming into his own. my fantasy team are getting decimated
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

Giving the Turfmen a bit of a spanking at the minute, though shouldn't speak too soon.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

declan85

Quote from: heganboy on September 07, 2008, 05:52:28 PM
god dammit- i was in the process of dropping my crappy wide receiver and I manage to drop Brandon Marshall to waivers- nicely picked up Declan...(you b**tard)

Sorry heganboy, if i didnt get him some1 else would have and i couldnt play him against you this week, thus saving you the aggravation of gettin 2tds against ya next week...

heganboy

Quote from: declan85 on September 07, 2008, 09:26:31 PM

Sorry heganboy, if i didnt get him some1 else would have and i couldnt play him against you this week, thus saving you the aggravation of gettin 2tds against ya next week...

no consolation...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Puckoon

Top and bottom weekly scorers in each conference should be posted, with the nearly rans. Just so we can laugh at whoever scores 40points.

Puckoon

Quote from: Puckoon on September 06, 2008, 04:07:49 AM
Big call today - Payton Manning out - Phillip Rivers in. Hope it doesnt bite my arse in half.

Thank the lord for foresight,

Some big numbers for the league today, unfortunately none for the mother puckers.

Westbrook
Brees
McNabb
Willie Parker

Think those guys all scored 30+ points.

AZOffaly

All stats are from Stat Tracker. I've noticed a difference in a couple of cases, but Stat Tracker will be the definitive for 'in game' tallies. The final result will be as published on the league page.

Joe Montana Conference

Faithful Turfmen 79.34 - 109.10 O'Neill's Chargers
Great start for the Chargers as Frank Gore and 'Fast' Willie Parker did the most damage to the Turfmen's chances of getting the 08 season off to a flyer. David Garrard (QB-JAX) didn't have his best game as he turned over the ball 3 times to limit his scoring to 4.40 points. The Pittsburgh Defence had a big day against Houston, with 5 sacks, 2 INTs and a Fumble Recoverd (FR) for 18 points, but individually, Gore (RB - SF), Parker (RB - PIT) and Ellis Hobbs (DB - NE) were the standouts. Gore had 151 all purpose yards with a rushing TD for 15.55 points, while Parker had an amazing hat-trick of touchdowns on 138 rushing yards for 27.40 points. Defensively Ellis Hobbs had a sack, an INT and a Forced Fumble (FF) for 16.25 points to give the Chargers a healthy 30 point lead heading into Monday night's games. The Turfmen had a reasonable outing with Philip Rivers (QB - SD)leading the way with 22.29 points on 217 yards and 3 passing TDs. Hines Ward (WR - PIT) also had a big night with 2 TDs for 18.80 points, but the rest of the turfmen squad just couldn't come up with the big nights needed. Adrian Peterson (RB - MIN) is in action for the Turfmen tonight while the Chargers send two defensive players, Will Blackmon (DB - GB) and Nick Barnett (DL - GB), in a bid to round off a solid start.

Toronto Towers 63.68 - 84.65 Jack City
It was a case of running for glory for Jack City in week 1 as the performances of Brian Westbrook (RB - PHI) and Matt Forte (RB - CHI) powered the Jack City squad towards a 1-0 start. Westbrook chipped in with 17.60 points on a brace of TDs, one rushing and one receiving, while rookie Forte added 16.55 points with 123 yards and a TD on his NFL debut. Dallas DL Demarcus Ware also made a valuable contribution with with 10.50 points on the Defensive side of the ball, with 1 sack and 1 FF. For the Towers, it was a quiet enough start, with only Reggie Wayne (WR - IND) making any real noise with his 86 yards and a TD for 15.30 points. Carson Palmer (QB - CIN) could only add 1.23 points in a poor opener, and as a result the Towers were always in trouble in this one. Jack City send Donald Driver (WR-GB) into action tonight, while the Towers are all done.

Curragh Rams 62.35 - 109.09 The Royal Badgers
Just like the county senior footballers faced a couple of times this year, the Rams find themselves in a major hole late in this tie as they face a 47 point deficit against the Royal Badgers. However, just as the footballers proved, large deficits can be reeled in late in the game and with a Defensive team, and a Quarterback to come, 47 points is not completely unobtainable. It's unlikely, and would be some comeback, so the smart money would say that, just like against Cork, it may be frantic, but will probably come up short. The Badgers have made an impressive start, with no less than 6 positions breaking the important 10 point barrier, Randy Moss (WR - NE), Kevin Smith (RB - DET), Kellen Winslow (TE - CLE), Chad 'Occo Cinco' Johnson (WR-CIN), the Eagles D and Mike Vrabel (DL - NE) being the stars in question. (Note to Nick Halling, Sky Sports. Huit Cinq is 8-5 in French, not Huit - Neuf).Moss made a great start to the new season, although you'd have to think Tom Brady's injury will hurt his numbers. Day one was great though, with 116 yards and a TD for 15.80 points. Smith had a TD and 48 yards for 12 points, while Winslow had a productive 47 yards and a TD for 10.85 points as a TE. Occo Cinqo had 107 yards for 10.85 points as well, while Mike Vrabel weighed in with 2 sacks and 4 tackles for 11 points. Top scorers were the Eagles defense, who shut the Rams down to 3 points, and added 4 sacks for 18 points. The Rams could ill-afford Todd Heap's nightmare at TE when faced with such scoring, as the Arizona State alum had an uncharacteristically poor outing with only 5 yards, and a Lost Fumble (FL) included for -1.25 points. Heap apart, there were a lot of low scores from the Rams, although they did have a stellar effort from Pittsburgh Linebacker James Harrison. Harrison contributed 19.50 points from 7 tackles, 3 sacks and a FF. The wide receivers did their bit as well, as Andre Johnson (WR-HOU) added 13.10 points from 112 yards on 10 catches, while Dwayne Bowe (WR-KC) had 49 yards and a TD for 11.45 points. The Badgers should be winners here, but with Aaron Rogers (QB - GB) and the Minnesota Defense on the field tonight, there is still a slender chance. The unfortunate thing for the Rams is that the Vikings will be trying to accumulate points at Rogers' expense, while Rogers will be trying to score TDs on the Vikings 'D'. Bad fixture scheduling for the Rams. the Badgers have all done their bit for this week.

Galway Bay Tribesmen 98.82 - 50.45 ChargersAbu
This is another game where the current score may be a trifle deceptive, as there are still 8 positions to count combined, with 5 of them for the 48 points behind chargersabu. The fact that the Tribesmen have scored 98.82 points with 3 positions to come is quite impressive for week 1, and should see them home, even if the Chargers average over 10 points per position tonight, which is a big ask. The tribe had big nights from Thomas Jones (RB - NYJ), Nate Burleson (WR - SEA) and the Buccs Defense, but man of the moment is the mercurial Donovan McNabb (QB-PHI). McNabb had one of 'those' nights he sometimes experiences with 361 yards through the air, and 3 TDs for a big 29.37 points. Jones added 101 yards and a TD for 14.65 points while Burleson overcame a poor Seattle opening night with 114 all purpose yards and a reception TD for 12.85 points. In defence the Buccaneers fell just short against the Saints, but their defense had a good night with a Touchdown, a sack and an INT for 12 points. Chargersabu didn't have the same productivity, but Marshawn Lynch (RB-BUF) feasted on the seahawks with 94 all purpose yards and a rushing TD for 12.20 points, and Falcons DB John Abraham had a big night with 4 tackles, and 3 sacks for 14 points. As mentioned, there are quite a few scoring positions on each side to be finalisd tonight, as the Tribesmen defend their lead with Denver TE Tony Scheffler, Minnesota Kicker Ryan Longwell and Packers DB Aaron Kampman. The chargersabu quintet are Broncos' QB Jay Cutler, Packers WR Greg Jennings, Broncos RB Selvin Young, Raiders DB Gibril Wilson and Vikings DL Jared Allen.

Ruthless Rossies 82.86 - 78.69 Big Apple Orchards
The first really close tie of the weekend sees the Ruthless Rossies take a 4.17 point lead into monday's action, with 2 positions to appear yet, against the Orchards single remaining potential scorer. The advantage is with the Rossies on both counts, but a big performance from Green Bay DB Tramon Williams might yet salvage something for the Orchards. The Rossies can thank a great display from New Orleans QB Drew Brees for their lead, as the Saints' signal caller piled up an impressive 26.76 points on 343 passing yards for 3 TDs. Buffalo kicker Rian Lindell was the other high scorer for the Rossies, with 13.50 points in an interesting game for him. He made 2 FGs, missed one, and made a tackle and recovered a fumble. Not a usual day at the office for a kicker. The Orchards had good showings from Big Ben Roethlisberger (QB-PIT), Jerricho Cotchery (WR-NYJ) and the Titans D, as Roethlisberger added 13.59 points with 2 TDs, Cotchery added 11.50 points with 80 yards and a TD grab, while the Titans defense added a big 27 points on 7 sacks, 2 INTs and a FR. The Rossies send Oakland TE Zach Miller and DB DeAngelo Hall out tonight in the hope of closing the game out.

Royal County Kings 82.32 - 134.86 Craigyhill Terrors
This had the makings of a very close tie for a while, until Tom Brady got injured and had to leave the game, and possibly the season, for the Patriots and the Kings. The loss of such a potential point scorer was crippling in this game, and indeed may be a huge blow for whatever period he is out. The Terrors took full advantage, and it's unlikely Brady would have had that big an impact, but he may have kept them in touch for a last hurrah tonight. As it is the Terrors take a 52 point lead into tonight, and despite being outnumbered 3-1 in positions active tonight, you have to expect them to hold on fairly comfortably, and possibly even claim the distinction of top scorers for the week.The terrors had big nights from a few people, as 134+ points would suggest, and Tony Romo (QB - DAL), Plexico Burress (WR - NYG), Reggie Bush (RB - NO), DArren Jackson (RB - STL), the Patriots Defence and especially a wonderful night for Michael Turner (RB - ATL) did the damage. Turner gained a fantastic 32.80 points on 220 rushing yards and 2 TDs, while Romo (320 yards, 1 TD, 14.35 points), Burress (133 Rec yards, 13.65 points), Bush (163 all purpose yards, 1 Rec TD, 20.15 points), Jackson (203 all purpose yards, 12.73 points) and the Patriots Defense (4 sacks, 1 INT, 17 points) all weighed in heavily. The Kings battled bravely in the face of the loss of Brady, and the scoring by the Terrors, and Tennessee Running Back Chris Johnson (127 all purpose yards, 1 rec TD, 14.35 points), Kyle Van Den Bosch (DL - TEN, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 FR, 13 points), Mario Williams (DL - HOU, 2 Sacks, 1 FF, 15 points) and the Ravens 'D' (4 points allowed, 2 sacks, 1 INT, 1 FR, 18 points) led the way for them. It's unlikely their 3 remaining starters, Darren McFadden (RB - OAK), Chester Taylor (RB - MIN) and Oakland kicker Sebastian Janikowski can make up 50+ points, but where there's life there's hope. The Terrors will have Denver DL Elvis Dumervil in action as well this evening.

hegan's helmets 57.21 - 98.74 Broken Legs
A disappointing start for the helmets looks likely in week 1, as something truly noteworthy has propelled the Legs to within touching distance of a 1-0 record. The Arizona Cardinals defense has, for possibly the first time ever, top scored with 25 points on 4 sacks, an INT and a remarkable 4 fumbles recovered.When something like that happens, you know that a) the 49ers are bad, and b) it's going to be hard to win a fantasy game against that sort of backdrop. Sure enough, the Legs added on the pressure through Jake Delhomme (QB-CAR, 247 yards, 1 TD, 10.94 points), Terrell Owens (WR-DAL, 87 yards, 1 TD, 12.85 points) Santana Moss (WR-WAS, 1 TD, 10.35 points) and Robbie Gould (K-CHI, 10.50 points). The helmets never really got into the game, with only Dallas RB Marian Barber giving them any impetous with 101 all purpose yards and 2 TDs for 18.55 points.The helmets will attempt to claw back some of the gap tonight as Bernard Berrian (WR-MIN) and Ryan Grant (RB-GB) go into action, while the Legs will want Charles Woodson (DB-GB) to tip them over the 100 point mark.

Full scores tomorrow. Payton conference to follow.

bombidal

the problem with this game was yet again exposed late night. Brady goes down and its quickest on the draw to see who can pick up Cassell.
Im usually one of the first to take advantage of these situations as I work most sunday's but it is making a mockery of the game.

Should be a waiver process in place every week to avoid scumbags like myself gaining an unfair advantage. ( not that I need it  :D )
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

lfdown2

brilliant az, maybe you have done these write ups every year but first i have seen of them!

turk

Quote from: bombidal on September 08, 2008, 01:58:02 PM
the problem with this game was yet again exposed late night. Brady goes down and its quickest on the draw to see who can pick up Cassell.
Im usually one of the first to take advantage of these situations as I work most sunday's but it is making a mockery of the game.

Should be a waiver process in place every week to avoid scumbags like myself gaining an unfair advantage. ( not that I need it  :D )

Hi bombidal,

I'm not in the leagues this year but as far as I know, the only way round this would be for the commisioner to "lock" each team over the weekend from adding players. Then presumably after the weekend's matches are over, the commissioner unlocks the teams and it's fastest finger first. There's no option to have all players on waivers until the matches are over, which is a major drawback with yahoo.

BallyhaiseMan

Let down greatly by my skilled position players.
Puck im just about ready to concede

BallyhaiseBroncos 70.84
Mother Puckers 96.74

Broncos
QB Jon Kitna

WR Devin Hester
(Chi - WR)   2.85  :'(

WR Greg Jennings
(GB - WR) 
Min Mon
12:00 am

RB LaDainian Tomlinson
(SD - RB)   
7.10  :-X

RB Chris Perry
(Cin - RB)   
0.60     >:(

TE Vernon Davis
(SF - TE) 
4.55   :-[

W/R Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB) 
Den Mon 3.15 am

K David Akers
(Phi - K)  8.00

DEF Tampa Bay
(TB - DEF)   12.00

DB Antrel Rolle
(Ari - DB)   0.50

DB Champ Bailey
(Den - DB) 
@Oak Mon
3:15 am

DL Patrick Kerney
(Sea - DL) 
DL Kyle Vanden Bosch
(Ten - DL)   13.00

Total        70.84

AZOffaly

Quote from: turk on September 08, 2008, 02:18:24 PM
Quote from: bombidal on September 08, 2008, 01:58:02 PM

Hi bombidal,

I'm not in the leagues this year but as far as I know, the only way round this would be for the commisioner to "lock" each team over the weekend from adding players. Then presumably after the weekend's matches are over, the commissioner unlocks the teams and it's fastest finger first. There's no option to have all players on waivers until the matches are over, which is a major drawback with yahoo.

Can I do that? I f so, I'd have no problem locking the teams before the first game of the week, and opening them after the last game.

AZOffaly

All stats are from Stat Tracker. I've noticed a difference in a couple of cases, but Stat Tracker will be the definitive for 'in game' tallies. The final result will be as published on the league page.

Walter Payton Conference

Faithful Turfmen B 115.02 61.27 Mayo Mafiosi
The Turfmen second string are outperforming big brother in week 1, as they take a 54 point lead into the final round of week 1 games on Monday night. 5 positions high scored for the turfmen including Donovan McNabb's (QB-PHI) virtuoso performance against the Rams. McNabb had 29.37 points on 361 yards and 3 TDs to lead the way for the Bs. Houston WR Andre Johnson chipped in with 13.10 points on 112 receiving yards, while Marion Barber (RB-DAL) made hay with 18.55 points on 80 rushing yards and 2 TDs. Matt Forte, the Bears new running back also had a good night with 16.55 points on 123 rushing yards and a TD, with Mark Clayton (WR - BAL) rounding out the high scoring with 10.65 points on 63 all purpose yards with an unusual sight for a WR, a rushing TD. The Mafiosi could only point the defensive side of the ball, as the Patriots D had a good 17 point effort against the Chiefs, with 4 sacks and an INT, and Demarcus Ware (DL-DAL) with 10.5 points on 5 tackles, 1 sack and 1 FF. Despite the good lead for the Turfmen B, it's not quite in the books yet, as the Mafiosi will look to Adrian Peterson (RB-MIN), Andre Hall (RB-DEN), Will Blackmon (DB-GB) and Jared Allen (DL-MIN) to haul them back into contention. It's a big ask for the Mafiosi, and the Turfmen B will be hoping that Charles Woodson (DB-GB) can keep the scoreboard ticking over.

Ballyhaise Broncos 70.84 - 94.74 Mother Puckers
The Puckers are on track for a winning debut in the Walter Payton conference, but as with several other ties in this conference, it's not quite a done deal yet. They take a 24 point lead into the final games, but they are outnumbered 3 to 1 in terms of active people tonight. The Puckers got productive nights out of Philip Rivers (QB-SD, 217 yards, 3 TDs, 22.29 points), Reggie Bush (RB-NO, 163 all purpose yards, 1 Rec TD, 20.15 points) and Reggie Wayne (WR-IND, 86 yards, 1 TD, 15.30 points). The Broncos have kept in some sort of contention due to the performances of Jon Kitna (QB-DET, 262 yards, 2 TDs, 17.24 points), Kyle Vanden Bosch (DL-TEN, 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 FR, 13 points) and the Buccs 'D' (1 TD, 1 Sack, 1 INT, 12 points). With the final games tonight the Broncos' last hope, they will send Greg Jennings (WR-GB), Darren McFadden (RB-OAK) and Champ Bailey (DB-DEN), and all three are legitimate scoring threats. The Puckers will hope that Atari (seriously) Bigby (DB-GB) can get involved on defense, and gain enough points to hold on for the win.

Brett's Jets 67.63 - 24.30 thewobbler
A nightmare start thus far for thewobbler as they are held beneath 25 points following the weekend's action, albeit with 5 players still to appear. What makes it worse is that with a little tweaking, like Warner (QB-ARI) instead of the 'NA' Cullen Finnerty (QB-DEN), thewobbler could have been much more competitive. As it is thewobbler can only point to Marshawn Lynch (RB-BUF, 94 AP yards, 1 Rush TD, 12.20 points) and Felix Jones (RB-DAL, 82 AP yards, 1 Rush TD, 10.10 points). Apart from those two, there was a whole lotta nothing on the board for thewobbler. The Jets weren't spectacular either, but at least they could thank the man behind the team name, Brett Favre (QB-NYJ) (My fingers wanted to type QB-GB, out of habit, there!). Favre had 13.98 points on 194 yards and 2 TD passes. He was the only 10 point plus performer, but enough of the other positions produced 6,7,8 points, etc. to keep thewobbler at bay. As mentioned, thewobbler may yet make this competitive with 5 positions to score tonight, as opposed to 2 for the Jets, but with Cullen Finnerty deactivated, Michael Bush (RB-OAK), Donald Lee (TE-GB), Ryan Longwell (K-MIN) and Hamza Abdullah (DB-DEN) would have to have career nights to even make this respectable. The Jets will start the Green Bay Packer 'D', and Gibril Wilson (DB-OAK) in a bid to make the game safe, and should do so comfortably.

Red Hand Helmets 101.39 - 137.91 The Knee Grows
This is a high quality tie, and looks like being won by that humble and gracious in victory team, the knee grows. It's the first tie of the year where both teams will top 100 points, but the knee grows look like coming out on top. The knees had sublime performances from Drew Brees (QB-NO, 343 yards, 3 TDs, 26.76 points) and Da Bears 'D' with 1 TD, 2 Sacks, 1 FR and 1 safety for 23 points, while there were able supporting roles played by Hines Ward (WR-PIT, 76 yards, 2 TDs, 18.80 points), Frank Gore (RB-SF, 151 AP yards, 1 TD, 15.55 points) and Eagle TE LJ Smith (1 TD, 10.45 points). The Helmets will be pleased enough with their points tally, even if they end up falling short, and Calvin Johnson (WR-DET, 107 yards, 10.85 points), the Eagles 'D', (3 points allowed, 4 sacks, 18 points) and Mario Williams,(DL-HOU, 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 15 points) led the way in a generally consistant performance. The Knees are all done for the week, happy with a 36+ point lead, while the Helmets will be looking for the unlikely scenario of Ryan Grant (RB-GB) putting up huge numbers in a bid to pull off a shock comeback.

Crossmaglen Hitmen 68.42 - 72.77 Mayo Warriors
As Cyril Farrell would say, 'This one's anyone's Michael, as such'. Just over 4 points seperating the teams in this contest leave it balanced on a knife edge going into tonight's action, with the trailing Hitmen having 3 more positions to score, while the Warriors have a duo of representatives. The Warriors lead is largely due to good weeks from their wide receiver corps, as both Plexico Burress (WR-NYG) and Nate Burleson (WR-SEA) had strong showings. Big Plexico managed 133 receiving yards on Thursday night for 13.65 points, while Burleson followed up on Sunday with 114 AP yards and a receiving TD for 12.85 points. Robbie Gould, the Bears kicker added 10.50 points, while Mike Vrabel, DL-NE, chipped in with 11 of his own after a busy night with 4 tackles, 2 sacks and 1 Pass defended. Vrabel's teammate, Tom Brady (QB-NE) left the game with an injury, and may be a doubt for some time, possibly even the season, which may leave the Warriors depending on Jeff Garcia for the rest of the season. Good luck with that. For this week, however, they are still far from safe, and that is due to good showings on the Hitmen side by loudmouth Terrell Owens (WR-DAL, 87 yards, 1 TD, 12.85 points) and Jericho Cotchery (WR-NYJ, 80 yards, 1 TD, 11.50 points). The Hitmen will try to outscore the Warriors by 5 points or more tonight, and Selvin Young (RB-DEN), Tony Scheffler (TE-DEN) and the Vikings Defence will give them a good chance to do just that. The Warriors will hope that Donald Driver (WR-GB) and Ebenezer Ekuban (DL-DEN) can do enough to keep them ahead. Who wants it most lads?

New York Jets II 53.95 - 89.49 North Antrim Nuggets
This one looks over with just 2 defensive players due up for the Jets, and the Nuggets should comfortably hold on for the much sought after 1-0 start. The Nuggets are in this position due to three good outings from Ben Roethlisberer (QB-PIT), Ellis Hobbs (DB-NE) and the Baltimore Ravens Defence. The Ravens allowed 4 points only, and collected 2 sacks, an INT and a FR for a total of 18 points, while Ellis Hobbs himself added 16.25 on 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT, and 1 FF. Offensively it was quiet enough for the Nuggets, but Big Ben managed 13.59 points on 137 yards and 2 TDs. The Jets II had a lot of poor outings, including number Occo Cinco's 1.60 points from WR, but they did have a nice outing from both Kevin Smith (RB-DET, 80 AP yards, 1 Rush TD, 12 points) and Tony Romo (QB-DAL, 320 Yards, 1 TD, 14.35 points). Nick Barnett (DL-GB) and Kirk Morrison (DL-OAK) are in action for the Jets II tonight, while the Nuggets will actually be without a position, as Abdul Hodge (DL-GB) is listed as NA.

L'Esprit de Biff 74.33 - 90.15 Sexy Wrecksy
This one looks all over bar the shouting, but it's not quite there yet. The Wrecksy squad take a 16 point lead into the last night's games, but they have shot their bolt for the week completely, while the Biffs send 2 positions into action, albeit not very likely high scorers on the face of it. The Wrecksys had big weeks from Philadelphia RB Brian Westbrook, with 91 yards rushing, and a TD for 17.60 points, while the rock steady (hah) Arizona Defence contributed 25 points from an amazing 4 fumble recoveries. Kellen Winslow, TE-CLE also had a nice outing with 10.85 points on 47 yards and a TD, which puts the Wrecksys into poll position. The Biffs can point to Randy Moss' standout effort without Tom Brady for most of the game, as he chipped in with 116 yards and a TD catch for 15.80 points, while Willie Parker (RB-PIT) was the star of the show with 27.40 points on 3 TDs and 138 yards rushing. Carson Palmers (QB-CIN) miserable 1.23 point night will be a disappointment for the Biffs, who have Justin Fargas (WR-OAK) and Tramon Williams (DB-GB) in action tonight. 8 points per man would do the job, and it may just be possible, especially if Fargas can get on the end of a TD toss.

Full scores tomorrow.