Wimbledon 23rd June- 6th July

Started by anportmorforjfc, June 18, 2008, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

This is a classic. Wot a shot by federer on Nadals second match point..genius. Nadals shot before that was brilliant too.

Puckoon

Can hardly watch. Have a strong dislike for roger the todger. Nadal - is he related to greg norman?

I hope to god federer doesnt white wash him now.

stiffler

2 of the best passing shots in the tournament in 2 of the most pressurised points of the tournament.

These men are real sportsmen, could you imagine tiger tim playing in a tie breaker like that? he would poop his panties big time
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Minder

Why do you dislike Federer Puck? Some match, two brilliant players that are many levels above anyone else in the mens game........Will Nadal recover?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Not sure. Bit like sampras. Hes a machine - no emotion, plus hes won 5 in a feckin row.

stiffler

Nadal is the beast of Barcelonas nephew
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

nic

Im with you puck- two big animals against each other.
Although it fairness it is a good game

Two Hands FFS

ahh shite there's the rain on....

Square Ball

rain, thats a bummer,

who will feel the better for the break?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

Great sport. Best tennis I've ever seen.

wherefromreferee?

Hope they get it finished tonight.  Absolute top quality tennis.
In your Endo!

Puckoon

Quote from: Hardy on July 06, 2008, 07:56:48 PM
Great sport. Best tennis I've ever seen.

Ah hardy you missed a cracker in 1992. Me and big cousin Mossey were playing up behind the square markset one summers day. He wanted to be agassi, but I threw a fit and eventually he let me be agassi. I think he ended up being the big croat who spat alot. Anyways, I won 85-13 and I think we only lost 7 balls into the hedge. Ah them were the days.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!