does mc hugh have a clue

Started by superblues, June 15, 2008, 04:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblues

the man talks the biggest load off crap i have ever heard never says anything good about any team or player the man is a joke

Fuzzman

i think he is purposely trying to be controversial like Dunphy as it will rise his profile.

JimStynes

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 15, 2008, 04:38:18 PM
i think he is purposely trying to be controversial like Dunphy as it will rise his profile.

I agree, hes trying to be the new Pat Spillane.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: JimStynes on June 15, 2008, 04:41:05 PM

what would you know

JimStynes

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 15, 2008, 04:45:27 PM

what would you know

Thought your not talking to me.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: JimStynes on June 15, 2008, 04:52:17 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 15, 2008, 04:45:27 PM

what would you know

Thought your not talking to me.

I'm not.

Onlooker

I have never paid that much attention to McHugh before to-day's game.  He really does talk an awful lot of nonsense and for some reason he seems to want to knock every player and every team.  He really has nothing to offer as an "expert analyst".  It must be hard to share a studio with him, without losing the head.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Onlooker on June 15, 2008, 06:07:18 PM
I have never paid that much attention to McHugh before to-day's game.  He really does talk an awful lot of nonsense and for some reason he seems to want to knock every player and every team.  He really has nothing to offer as an "expert analyst".  It must be hard to share a studio with him, without losing the head.

I have to agree, today of all days I thought to myself whats his point, I was so confused by all the contradicitons, he just seemed to be going round in circles. Maybe he just had a bad day at the office, ravving like that, surely hes better than that.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

orangeman

The BBC wouldn't exactly be great at reporting / commentating on the old GAA -

How many times today did yer man say " so and so is in a spot if bother" ?????

In the Onion Bag

Read in whispered tones please, I don't want the Beeb to hear this:

Please stop talking about him McH on this board.  The Beeb take all comments, positive or negative, as good and by posting about his trash summaries we are only helping this limp has been's PR reputation.  He only deserves the disdain of silence.

Lecale2

I think he's excellent and his role should be enhanced it BBC have any eye for talent.

Yes I Would

Where did they get the on eejit doing the line commentary hadnt a clue. More interested in talkin about Frs day to Joe Kernan who had 4 players on the team apparentyly.
They could have been a bit more deceptive with his make up. Embarasiing stuff altogether!!
Thought Maddens analysis was refreshing and witty, while Sidebottom seemed to be occupied checking his text messages

mattockranger

i think he said Clarke and McDonnell are no good in one on one situations!

think the lad gets a bit carried away!!......slighty ;)
will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

Orior

Martin McHugh did make a fair point about the Armagh full-back line, however his arguement was full of holes Martin knows it. But you dont get on the BBC by being a shrinking violet.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

McHugh continually loses the run of himself and rambles on.

I think he maybe has valid points sometimes but it seems to be he knows what point he has to make he just doesn't know how to talk it up so gets lost in his own crap.