President McAleese Heckled as she visits Primary in Coleraine

Started by Surreal Steve, June 10, 2008, 04:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Apple Top on June 11, 2008, 04:55:34 PM
Not sure what you want here from other posters,

Sorry Apple top, I mean a specific few on here who take great delight when anyone from the Nationalist community misbehaves, yet are eerily silent when its coming from the Unionist side.
Ask me holy bollix

Solomon Kane

If it makes anyone happy I believe the protest was pointless and ugly and there is no place for sectarian abuse anywhere.

Those who are tarring the whole protestant community with one brush, including McAleese herself at times need to take a long hard look at themselves as well. There is not a lot of difference there. Two wrongs don't make a right.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Solomon Kane on June 11, 2008, 05:15:15 PM
Those who are tarring the whole protestant community with one brush, including McAleese herself at times need to take a long hard look at themselves as well. There is not a lot of difference there. Two wrongs don't make a right.

didnt the comments she made refer to "some" of the protestants community?

How thats tarring them all with the same brush is beyond me.

Also, I dont think anyone on here has suggested all protestants are like this. It is apparant that a lot of them have these views, but not all.

But dont let that stop you acting the victim  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Solomon Kane

Quote from: his holiness nb on June 11, 2008, 05:19:48 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on June 11, 2008, 05:15:15 PM

didnt the comments she made refer to "some" of the protestants community?

How thats tarring them all with the same brush is beyond me.

Also, I dont think anyone on here has suggested all protestants are like this. It is apparant that a lot of them have these views, but not all.

But dont let that stop you acting the victim  ::)

Sorry - not all, just 65% ;)

his holiness nb

Who said 65% ??
McAleese said "some" brought their children up to hate catholics.

This is 100% correct. Theres no tarring with brushes here, as you well know.

Making up figures like that doesnt make you the victim you like to pretend you are.
Ask me holy bollix

Solomon Kane

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 11, 2008, 10:40:48 AM
Once again they have only shown their true colours. Those of us in the North are not one bit suprised by this baehaviour as we see it on a regular basis. The news is full of it each night. A different protest seems to be appearing out of the ashes at every opportnity.

We now have Irish  ;) Robinson claiming that gays are the plague of the earth. It is pretty clear lads, this section of the protestant community  (about65%) don't want to share power or live with anyone else on the same Island. All they want is to dictate what goes on and try and erradicate other groupings from society. So Mary Mc Aleese was correct when she made those comments. They evidence is clear to be seen.

;)

By the way, I am not playing any sort of victim, and I doubt I ever will.

winsamsoon

I said 65 % as a estimate just is wasn't meant to be taken as gospel. but it was intended to indicate that not all the huns are bitter or have been brought up bitter.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Tony hawks

I would be interested to see the reaction of some nationalist/republican parents and posters if the Queen or other Royal Family members went to visit a catholic school in say polegalas,s twinnbrook etc?. :-\

Hurler on the Bitch

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony hawks on June 11, 2008, 08:43:35 PM
I would be interested to see the reaction of some nationalist/republican parents and posters if the Queen or other Royal Family members went to visit a catholic school in say polegalas,s twinnbrook etc?. :-\

Where's polegalas and twinnbrook?
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Unless the school is situated within the gardens of Hillsborough Castle and doesnt interfere with the planting of a tree, there isnt much chance of that happening !

Rossfan

Mrs McAleese was visiting a school in a town in her own country while that other woman is a foreigner (English) and would have no reason to visit a school in West Belfast.  ;)

As for the 50 scumbags - 50 out of 20,000 makes tham a bit irrelevant I think.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Solomon Kane

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 11, 2008, 08:15:31 PM
I said 65 % as a estimate just is wasn't meant to be taken as gospel. but it was intended to indicate that not all the huns are bitter or have been brought up bitter.

Just 2 out of 3 then. And you use the word hun and bitter in the same post. Classy! ;D

tyssam5

It our fault really we need to get them houses and jobs, to quote (almost) Terence O'Neill:

"It is frightfully hard to explain to Catholics that if you give Protestants a good job and a good house, they will live like Catholics...they will refuse to take their children to silly protests.... If you treat Protestants with due consideration and kindness, they will live like Catholics in spite of the authoritative nature of their Church"

Bogball XV

funny thing is this was an integrated school