Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Nazi's children of course,
must be written on the blind side.

pintsofguinness

That picture is a classic!

"No to Dublin money"

Has someone been giving out this money?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

The new school will not be funded with dirty money.
'Some of the protesters had held up banners suggesting that the Irish Government was poised to fund a new school building at Millburn. But Mr Platt said this was not the case as all funding for the school came from the Northern Ireland Department of Education'

They should be told to protest at the upgrade work on the
A5 from Derry to Monaghan, being built with some £340m of funding from the Irish Gov.

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 10, 2008, 06:27:09 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 10, 2008, 05:56:33 PM
WE ARE NOT NAZI'S

why can't he finish the sentence.

Nazi's what?

or is grammar off the agenda in schools nowadays?
lovers?

Absolutely superb bogball...had'nt even noticed it.

ziggysego

Quote from: Surreal Steve on June 10, 2008, 05:33:31 PM
Tbf I would love to ruin that blondes arse

:D

I can think of a few ways to shut her up as well ;)
Testing Accessibility

MW

Quote from: magickingdom on June 10, 2008, 06:38:33 PM
who gives a fcuk what they think, at this stage their such a tiny minority its pity they deserve..

Woo-hoo, I can spot grammatical errors too! :D

Bogball XV

it reminds me of the classic protest outside croker last year for the england rugby match.

Fishbat

Wonder which Klansman family member got that young girl to stand there like a twit with that shite protest note.

At least use a hand painted one, with a few nice orange lillies on it - something seasonal and artistic that shows your brain functions in some form

Karma has it she will be married to a jackeen bank clerk inside ten years anyway

magickingdom

Quote from: MW on June 10, 2008, 09:21:53 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on June 10, 2008, 06:38:33 PM
who gives a fcuk what they think, at this stage their such a tiny minority its pity they deserve..

Woo-hoo, I can spot grammatical errors too! :D

fcek off mw ;) maths was always my strong point!

Donagh

They are there objecting to McAleese's assertion that some Protestant children were taught to hate while at the same time they bring children (and there were some young children there) along to a protest where they hold banners and shout proclamations such as "f**k off you Fenian bitch", "No surrender", "f**k off home republican scum", and "We don't want you here".

Go figure  ::)

the green man

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2008, 11:40:15 PM
A man buys 3 fish and 2 chips for £2.80
A woman buys 1 fish and 4 chips for £2.60
How much are the fish and how much are the chips?

60p and 50p ;D ;D ;D

Yes I Would

Sure they dont know what they want half the time. Wasnt it Adair and his gang of rotweillers who were devoted to combat 18, but yet flew Israeli flags from their lamposts, because of nationalist sympathy for the palestinians. Totally laughable.
That crowd today were a bit of a shambles so i wouldnt be taking them too seriously.

the green man

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2008, 11:50:20 PM
Top of the rang.

YEESSSS!

Back on topic. Coleraine is one bitter place. I try never to venture near it, if at all possible. I'd have Ballymena over it anyday of the week.

Can't believe that they'd send out youngsters to protest like that. It really is a shitehole, that town.

the green man

Quote from: Yes I Would on June 10, 2008, 11:55:39 PM
Sure they dont know what they want half the time. Wasnt it Adair and his gang of rotweillers who were devoted to combat 18, but yet flew Israeli flags from their lamposts, because of nationalist sympathy for the palestinians.

Always found that quite funny.

thejuice

f**k sake, have these people nothing better to do. the usual rent-a-mob idiots, get a f**king job and get on with it!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016