Big Brother 9...

Started by girt_giggler, June 05, 2008, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donalmac99

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 04, 2008, 01:31:40 PM
id say mikey is a shoe in, paddy par has him at 4/5

definately the clear favourite, and to be fair i dont think it's because of the disability. he has never really asked for sympathy or used it as an excuse. IMO he's is the most genuine of them all.

small white mayoman

darnell seems to have a big problem with the rest of the housemates thinking that mikey should win it, did you see him going to mikey last night saying that he couldn't understand why the rest of them thought that he should win it more or less said he was boring as f**k
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

culchy1

yeah mikey seems a shoe in, did you see him last night rolling around the garden pissing himself laughing after soaking the rest of them in water.

HIRARIOUS,

think he deserves to win, he hasnt been hanging on anyone elses coat-tails the whole time & has said it as it is.

think darnell got a bit of a shock as to how the housemates pretended to be him.
cant stand the man, not that im racist, well how can you be racist against a white guy ???
think what gets him most is that mikey has got more respect in the show than him,
without looking for pity or everyones sympathy.
thats why he always harps on about being black/white/albino,
get over yourself ffs.

did anyone see kat on bblb yest, what a feckin put on show.
all that happy,happy,happy, cookie shite.

full back

Quote from: culchy1 on September 04, 2008, 02:05:53 PM
yeah mikey seems a shoe in, did you see him last night rolling around the garden pissing himself laughing after soaking the rest of them in water.

HIRARIOUS,

think he deserves to win, he hasnt been hanging on anyone elses coat-tails the whole time & has said it as it is.

think darnell got a bit of a shock as to how the housemates pretended to be him.
cant stand the man, not that im racist, well how can you be racist against a white guy ???
think what gets him most is that mikey has got more respect in the show than him,
get over yourself ffs.

He isnt white culchy, he is a black guy in an albino's body!!!!!!

Fat Kat is a f**king dose......even worse than when she was in the house
Where was her Prince Charming (the sick b4stard) ??

Our Nail Loney

Glad I have been away and missed the last while... This series as bred me, one of my mates turned round on a carry out the other night and said this was prob his fave series ever! How? There are no likeable characters!

Also its prob just tabloid shit but what was this I read last week about darnell and sara romping in the pool??

Yes I Would

She was just doing a bit of p***k teasing, no action worth talking about.

Hows your conscience after the holiday Our Nail??

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Yes I Would on September 04, 2008, 07:46:28 PM
She was just doing a bit of p***k teasing, no action worth talking about.

Hows your conscience after the holiday Our Nail??

Clear as day! Why do you ask?!

pintsofguinness

Quotethink what gets him most is that mikey has got more respect in the show than him,
I think that's spot on, Mikey has never really mentioned his blindness and gets on with things while Darnell never shuts up about people accepting him, people would have no trouble accepting him if he wasnt an arsehole!

Quote from: girt_giggler on September 04, 2008, 08:16:09 AM
something i noticed...

I watched the live eviction shows on tuesday night one at 8-9pm & the actual eviction from 10-11pm.

Last night i watched Big Bro at 9pm, didn't realise it was basically the same as the night before.  Anyway, you know the guy that talks through the show telling us whats going on, one with the Geordie (i think) tongue....well on last nights show he said 'day 88 or whatever 9.21pm, it's been 20 mins since Mohammed was evicted'.....

...now go back to the night before & the 'live' eviciton show was at 10pm!....i always thought the eviction shows were live.

Not that it matters but just picked up on that last night.

One of them was  being evicted a few weeks ago and when the name was announced i think it was Lisa said that they would have 15 minutes before they'd to leave when the break on tv is a half hour so it can't be live.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Quote from: full back on September 04, 2008, 02:09:15 PM
Quote from: culchy1 on September 04, 2008, 02:05:53 PM

HIRARIOUS,

get over yourself ffs.

He isnt white culchy, he is a black guy in an albino's body!!!!!!

Fat Kat is a f**king dose......even worse than when she was in the house
Where was her Prince Charming (the sick b4stard) ??

Its kinda depressing to think that even Kat can get a man ??? ???

Hank Everlast

I thot Darnells rapping was brilliant last nite, rexs was gud too!!

i see mikey is expecting his eyesight to come back in 30 years so he can look at the fotos...

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 05, 2008, 08:58:48 AM
I thot Darnells rapping was brilliant last nite, rexs was gud too!!

i see mikey is expecting his eyesight to come back in 30 years so he can look at the fotos...

All of it just made me cringe, the sooner this years is over the better

The worst is that I have been watching it most nights whilst resenting it!!

maggie

About effin time- glad those 2 c**ks were shown the door.

Our Nail Loney

in work here til half nine... gimme names please

pintsofguinness

**** darnell out in 5th place
**** rex out in 4th place
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

aye its mikeys definitely

if he could see though, diff story altogether...