Big Brother 9...

Started by girt_giggler, June 05, 2008, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Could change though, think dale was twice the odds there last week, also darnell at one stage there about two weeks ago was favourite ahead of kat, but then he started to show himself up as a psycho!!

Luke is a whingeing wee f**ker though, does my head in

Our Nail Loney

Darnell is an awful c**k these days

its a game, get over it

pintsofguinness

They were a bit hard on the cookie monster there, mikey was a right dick.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Totally stupid task- they are all kinda grating on me now.  After initially liking Darnell, he is acting like a d*ck, ditto for Rex and Mikey

maggie

Also did Bex not plant the lips on Luke the last time she was up for eviction too- is this a ploy to stay in the house?

JimStynes

I hate rex and mo these days. Also i would love to knock the f**k out of dale, hes running about acting the hard man. Im still a fan of darnell though - Im finally glad to see someone who is fucked off with getting put up for nomination. I hate when people run about acting that they are glad to be up when inside they are raging. I seriously think i would get the boot out of that house for smacking someone, i couldnt keep it in.

Also Luke got the first kiss of his life ther tonight off becca, funny as f**k. She would ruin that young fella.

P.s masoon or whatever her name is would get it bigtime

girt_giggler

She has the face of a camel

Our Nail Loney

Didn't think mikey was that hard on the cookie monster, at the end of the day the silly bitch couldn't count.

DirtyDozen12

Actually felt a bit sorry for Mikey & Lisa last night as they have not really had a decent feed in 2 weeks.  Lisa looks absolutely disgusted at Dale for taking the basket to heaven.  If it was me, i would just refuse to do another task, why work your ass off for them other feckers to reap the rewards?  I would have went into the clock room after that act and kicked them all around the place  >:(
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Our Nail Loney

Missed a bit of last nights episode making food, what was in the basket??

small white mayoman

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 24, 2008, 12:52:38 PM
Actually felt a bit sorry for Mikey & Lisa last night as they have not really had a decent feed in 2 weeks.  Lisa looks absolutely disgusted at Dale for taking the basket to heaven.  If it was me, i would just refuse to do another task, why work your ass off for them other feckers to reap the rewards?  I would have went into the clock room after that act and kicked them all around the place  >:(

same as , i want lisa to win it now at least she doesn't whinge and she gets stuck into all the tasks
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

The Gs Man

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 24, 2008, 01:39:12 PM

Indian.
Keep 'er lit

Chrisowc

I'd love to smack Dale on the mouth.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

gawa316

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 24, 2008, 02:07:28 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 24, 2008, 01:39:12 PM

Indian.

Wasn't it beer and snacks?

Our Nail Loney

Dale is a wee c**k, they all are though.

Glad that fat mess is out, I hated her.

What about the whole thing with her and luke rowing over a kiss? Can someone fill in the whole story as i was working late saturday night and missed some