Big Brother 9...

Started by girt_giggler, June 05, 2008, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I've only seen Rachel and Kat in the toilet once - were they in it more? They weren't bitching about anyone either. 
Darnell can be annoying sometiimes and Mo is down right lazy but at least you can listen to them! 

I don't know what issue there was with the singing - there's nothing else to do!  Should they sit around and moan and bitch like Dale, Luke, Lisa and stu?

I can't wait to see what rex's girlfriend is like - I'd say she's thick - did you see/hear her remark last night basically saying she'd be annoyed if they thought she was just "average looking"  :D
The fuss rex raised over people thinking that one in the picture was better looking was just cringe! "I missed your smell so much" -  :D  :D  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

wherefromreferee?

Putting Rex's girlfriend in the house has completed ruined him.  If nominated, the 'great british public' will have him gone in a flash, wouldn't matter who he's up against.  Can't see there being too many more big brothers...
In your Endo!

pintsofguinness

Hehehe, Rex is going to get himself dumped on national tv!

Asking a woman where she got money to buy something and saying she has none in private will normally lead to a row never mind doing it in front of people and on national tv!!!
:D

Her whole body language towards him is very very bad!

Agnes Dipesto

So obvious she didn't want to kiss him coming out of the diary room and his simpering over her makes me want to chuck. She is a spoilt bitch and I can't see her or him lasting much longer.

pintsofguinness

Yeah but to be fair he made a dick out of her with the money thing and then when they agreed to fail the task he went in and done it in the third? best time - what a knob!

maggie

Seeing as youse boys usually like to hump any bird (or talk about it anyways) what do you think of Nicole- is she really the princess Rex has described her her to be?
From a female perspective she is a whinging, spolit brat who relies heavily on fake tan/hair extensions- a wag wannabe. Well suited to Rex

pintsofguinness

QuoteNicole- is she really the princess Rex has described her her to be?
No!
She's good looking if you like the "where's my make up and fake tan" type but nothing out of this world imo.

Orior

My mate in work would ride a crack in the pavement but even he wouldnt touch Nicole.

Personally, I'd give Rachel a damn good seeing too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Real Laoislad

I think she's a fine looking thing that Nicole one
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Gs Man

Do you think Rex asked her where she got the money from because he's worried that she might have sold a story to the papers about him?
Keep 'er lit

JimStynes

f**k i done some laughing at darnell lastnight. I think hes a legend and has to win it now. Rex and his woman are doing my head in. Lying around talking shite to one another through that fence.  I couldnt believe how under the thumb rex is when she landed into house.
When is the final.

Our Nail Loney

f**k that nicole one is a dick, her and rex are one of those couples who are dicks and fight in front of people on nights out and make everyone feel awkward. It would be a laugh if they break up on tv

Really hope they dont give her suitcase for ages, shes gonna crack

What about that c**k mikey last night with those brussel sprouts? He is rotten

Chrisowc

Did you hear her last night?

Rex:  What's wrong?
Nicole: Nothing

Rex: I know you, and I know when something is wrong with you
Nicole: Well, if you know me that much you should know what's wrong with me

etc....

If she tried that craic with me she wouldn't be too long down the road.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Chrisowc on August 06, 2008, 07:24:20 PM
Did you hear her last night?

Rex:  What's wrong?

etc....

If she tried that craic with me she wouldn't be too long down the road.

I know, shes so high maintenance its not even funny. Shes nowhere near as good looking as he made out as well, before he was talking about the most beautiful girl in the world etc... Supose he did ok for the amount of freckles on his arms, rottn

pintsofguinness

QuoteRex:  What's wrong?

Yes but did you not listen on and hear what was wrong with her?
he went to the toilet and left her by herself for 20 minutes?

I'd only hear that shite once!