Belfast Students

Started by Maguire01, June 02, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Quote from: nifan on October 22, 2008, 04:59:13 PM

In other news "Belfast District Policing Partnership Chairman, Councillor Christopher Stalford"
God help us all.

::)

I don't know if I'd allow Tory boy to stack the chairs, never mind chair a meeting of any description

thebandit

Quote from: tyrone86 on October 22, 2008, 05:01:13 PM
Quote from: nifan on October 22, 2008, 04:59:13 PM

In other news "Belfast District Policing Partnership Chairman, Councillor Christopher Stalford"
God help us all.

::)

I don't know if I'd allow Tory boy to stack the chairs, never mind chair a meeting of any description

Is that eejit still doing the rounds? Is Cahoon still about as well?

Tony Baloney

I see our friends from the bogs are at it again. The police should send in raiding parties and knock the dung out of these f**kers.

Puckoon

TheDoc

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 17, 2009, 06:07:28 PM
I see our friends from the bogs are at it again. The police should send in raiding parties and knock the dung out of these f**kers.

Typical. Culchies who cant handle their drink in the Big Smoke.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

TheDoc

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 17, 2009, 06:07:28 PM
I concur.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Maguire01

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7949145.stm

Can't get the video to work at the minute. Nice to see there's a GAA top prominant.  ::)

Puckoon

Wonderful scenes on BBC.

What a bunch of wankers.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on March 17, 2009, 06:15:19 PM
Wonderful scenes on BBC.

What a bunch of w**kers.

BBC or the students?

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

Police should get in and kick some sense into them. When they get home, so should their family. Disgraceful behaviour! Not something the St. Patrick's Day celebrations should be associated with. >:(
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

Just watched it on the news - disgraceful and embarrassing. The papers should cover their front pages in mugshots tomorrow, so that Mammy and Daddy back home can see exactly what their children are at.

Square Ball

dirty wee scumbags, they should be expelled... great celebrations of St Patrick's day, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, I wonder what mummy and daddy will say to see their we children who can do no wrong rioting in Belfast
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tyrone Dreamer

Surely they realise they're being caught on camera,half them will be killed when they land home for the weekend. From the footage I've seen most of them are just standing around though and not doing a lot. One resident said the police were heavy handed. Why did the riot police move into the area in the 1st place? Had there been trouble? At what point was the car with the Dublin reg burned out?