Parking For Concert

Started by full back, May 17, 2008, 05:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

The other half is for the Westlife Concert in Croker in 2 weeks
Where would be the best place to park the car bearing in mind it will be brave and late when she is getting back to it

Hurler on the Bitch

If I was going to Croker for the Westlife concert, I would probably park somewhere near Rathlin Island just to make sure that I wouldn't make it. However, if your wife is going the best spot is usually up on the pavement outside Quinn's bar. The Gardai don't really mind people parking there.

Maguire01

You'll get parked right outside, because most patrons for this one won't be old enough to hold a licence.

full back

Drumanee 1

Quote from: full back on May 17, 2008, 05:05:31 PM
The other half is for the Westlife Concert in Croker in 2 weeks
Where would be the best place to park the car bearing in mind it will be brave and late when she is getting back to it

is there not a hill in croke park?could you not park the car there?

Bensars

Mr Fearon is yer man for advice on this one,

Quote from: T Fearon on May 13, 2008, 02:16:15 PM
Sorry, the biggest audience I've seen. Also parked the car in Bedford Street and walked down, saving at least a fiver at the Hilton ;

ziggysego

Bad enough letting rugby in. I could just about stomach soccer in....... but Westlife? I draw the line there!!
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2008, 06:46:41 PM
Bad enough letting rugby in. I could just about stomach soccer in....... but Westlife? I draw the line there!!

here, here!! I think a protest is in order!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016