Paramilitaries Still targetting GAA members

Started by passedit, May 13, 2008, 08:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Quote from: Evil Genius on May 15, 2008, 05:48:33 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on May 15, 2008, 05:45:31 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on May 15, 2008, 03:36:15 PM

You don't agree with, even like, what I post. You don't accept my stated motives for posting. You consider you have "rumbled" me. Fine. The self-same "free world" which allows you to speak your mind also allows me to do the same. Get used to it.

= cop out

Congratulations, you win. Now try not to get cum stains on your keks.  ::)

I do win.

You try to take the all knowing high ground with people in your posts when really you know mr Shit, first name Jack.
And if you want to think about men cumin in their keks then hit up a different site
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Main Street

Quote from: stew on May 15, 2008, 04:15:41 PM
So you are Irish then, not british when it suits you but Irish, and Irish all the time?
The ID that had the RUC salivating in the 80's was British passport with South African residency.
You could be pissed drunk in charge of a vehicle, be pulled over and they would stand to attention and salute you.

MW

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 15, 2008, 05:41:20 PMIt's the assumption that Irish relates to the ROI, rather than the island. They get how you can be Scottish and British, Welsh and British, English and British, but not Irish and British. If ye said Northern Irish and British, it would be easier for most people to understand.

Pretty much how I would see things there. I wouldn't tend to identify myself as Irish.