Ill decide hes probably right.

Puckoon

ludermor

i thought the second question was a trick question
do you have sex with ?
man woman both

The Real Laoislad

14%
Anyone think they mastrubate too much? or do they think there's no such thing as too much!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Main Street

Quote from: hardstation on May 07, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
So, what did you get?

I am my Mammy's favourite :)
36%

Could be softer, room to improve.

Fluffy Che

Re: How gay are you?
« Reply #31 on: Today at 05:24:20 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Fluffy Che on Today at 05:23:40 PM
20%!!!  Do l tell me wife...?

She probably has you pegged at 40%. No pun intended

Hmmm..or me boyfriend. That 80% could be a real bitch.
Midnight to Six..

Main Street

I misunderstood the cowboy or indian question.
It is considered more gay to be a cowboy.

Unforgiven to the tune of YMCA.

Square Ball

they should have a "Have you ever lied about the results of an online Quiz" question
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Gs Man

Im 30%.  Although with the long hair, pointy boots and flowery shirts I wear you'd think it would be different.
Keep 'er lit

pintsofguinness

I think it's 1 in 10 men are gay - I'd say a fair few on this board are.

I got 26% - then I done it again and saying I slept with men - that got me 30%.
I think it's a bit flawed  :-\

Quotedid anyone else shit when it was loading the results and the "gayometer" loads upto 100%???
Why? Because it would mean you've been living a lie and you'd have to go out and shag men?  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Do you sleep with men hardstation?
Testing Accessibility

wherefromreferee?

23%

Thats almost 1/4 gay.  Not amused

Anybody else not use there real nickname, just incase somehow they found out who was doing the quiz??  Just me then...
In your Endo!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on May 07, 2008, 05:15:18 PM
I'm 20% gay WTF. they trick you because 1 question about flowers i don't send them nor do i want to recieve them so you have to answer 1 of them

I dont like giving flowers either, it means I've had a week of the silent treatment.
I like getting them though, even if it means treating myself to them, brightens up the house.

QuoteI have heard 10% banded about, but how would you go about finding out. Someone could start a poll on the board and we could take a sampling from the GAAboard to see what way posters really swing. It would only be a reflection of those that chose to vote, so it could be flawed but then again most votes probable are.
Considering the comments that are threw around here everything the word Gay is mentioned why would anyone open up and say they're gay.  Look at the this thread and the insecurity some people are screaming. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

I knew pog would be over this like a rash. As we've long suspected, he's as gay as Christmas. Nothing wrong with that though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.