Football wags BBC

Started by winsamsoon, May 07, 2008, 11:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 07, 2008, 11:38:22 AM
Here lads and lassies did you see that programme on about the wags last nite. The majority of the ladies were decent lookers with clarkes women coming out on top. Then i got the shock of my life when i seen the wench Gerry Armstrong is knocking off. There is no justice in this world. He looked about 20 years older than her and the baby was getting more action from the lips of gerry than she was. Everytime the camera was on him he was kissing the baby. I thought he was going to say "Get in my belly" "Gimme the babb"   :D :D :D :D
I thought Clarkes woman was well down the list!!! That Boh's players chick was well fit all the same !!!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 07, 2008, 03:37:48 PM
oh so thats the way ye wanna play it skin...  ;D

:D :D all in a days craic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

So who are the sportsmen? I gather it covers GAA, soccer, rugger, motor racing and others.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

I think this wee honey is dating one of the Linfield players

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I seen laoislad with her one night.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hurler on the Bitch

Seems that yer woman is Gerry's third better half.... feck sake.. how many people can you talk into bed with "Did I ever tell you about the goal I scored against Spain?"...

JimStynes

Was Gerry Armstrong any good. I am too young to have seen him playing but i have literally never seen any footage of him kicking football apart from 'that' goal against Spain. Didnt he play for someone in Spain at some stage?

My ma was talking to Gerry Armstrongs sister a year or 2 ago and she didnt have a good word to say about his current women. Money grabbing bitch was mentioned a few times  ;D

red hander

Quote from: ziggysego on May 11, 2008, 08:10:17 PM

Always wondered what happened to yer woman Zelda outta Terrahawks

T Fearon

Back in the late 70s I actually played with Gerry Armstrong's brother..and he thought he was Maradona himself. Egoism runs in the family >:(

Was Armstrong any good? Well admittedly he had an outstanding World Cup Finals tournament in 82 when he was deservedly voted best British and Irish player at the tournament, but his career was the paralell of David Healy...ie good internationally but crap at Club level. He earned a move to Real Mallorca as a result of Spain 82. Once saw him play for Spurs at Anfield in 1979, alongside Ardiles, Hoddle and all, and he never got a kick and he made little or no impression against Bohemians in the summer of 1978 in Dublin (he actually had his hair permed a la Kevin Keegan), another game I was at.

Hurler on the Bitch

He once kicked Terry Cochrane up the arse in front of 40,000 at Windsor Park... 19.05.79 .. v England - Cochrane gave a loose pass....

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on May 11, 2008, 08:10:17 PM

Hmmm, tasty. She looks like the bird that Jack Nicholson snogged in The Shining.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians