Football wags BBC

Started by winsamsoon, May 07, 2008, 11:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Here lads and lassies did you see that programme on about the wags last nite. The majority of the ladies were decent lookers with clarkes women coming out on top. Then i got the shock of my life when i seen the wench Gerry Armstrong is knocking off. There is no justice in this world. He looked about 20 years older than her and the baby was getting more action from the lips of gerry than she was. Everytime the camera was on him he was kissing the baby. I thought he was going to say "Get in my belly" "Gimme the babb"   :D :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Think it was on BBC winsam
Anyway, I thought the Bohs soccer players woman came out top
As for Gerry ::) (suprised Tony hasnt had his opinion about Gerry yet)

winsamsoon

Quite right lad it was BBC

Minder

Thought it was on BBC, why people would watch it is beyond me though. A few tarted up scrubbers that are trying to be famous and failing miserably.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

winsamsoon

yes minder i concur with you but there was nothing else on so i watched it for a laugh and i have to say i got one. I won't be tuning in every week like .

clarshack

were there any GAA wags?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Cringworthy television - watched the GAA and soccer birds, then seen the cricketeers one, fcuk'in near fell of my seat laughing - brutal!  :D
Tbc....

full back

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 07, 2008, 11:57:58 AM
then seen the cricketeers one, fcuk'in near fell of my seat laughing - brutal!  :D

Her mate was even worse  :D

bennydorano

Quote from: clarshack on May 07, 2008, 11:56:27 AM
were there any GAA wags?
Ronan Clarke's.  It Showed footage of the Og's in the championship last year and I noticed all the Harps spies in the background watching!

It should be renamed wannabe wags.

Minder

Quote from: bennydorano on May 07, 2008, 12:01:51 PM
were there any GAA wags?
Ronan Clarke's.  It Showed footage of the Og's in the championship last year and I noticed all the Harps spies in the background watching!

It should be renamed wannabe wags

Exactly, television of the lowest order.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Candyman

were there any GAA wags?

It was the Ogs V The Nab in the championship and there were more Na Clairsigh jackets on display than the 2playing teams put together.... free publicity!!! ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 07, 2008, 12:12:10 PM
were there any GAA wags?

It was the Ogs V The Nab in the championship and there were more Na Clairsigh jackets on display than the 2playing teams put together.... free publicity!!! ;)

Did ye's really have to wear the jackets Candyman?  we all know who ye are.  Anything to get on tv.  you's are worse than the 'Wags'.

Candyman

If you watch it again the Candyman is nowhere to bee seen.... He's at the match but lurking in the shadows!!!  ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 07, 2008, 02:33:16 PM
If you watch it again the Candyman is nowhere to bee seen.... He's at the match but lurking in the shadows!!!  ;)

I've heard you were a bit of a lurker in your spare time alright

Candyman

oh so thats the way ye wanna play it skin...  ;D