Jerome Ousted?

Started by T Fearon, April 22, 2008, 09:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 05, 2010, 06:22:45 PM
Coverage of club GAA coming up on BBC Newsline. I hope you're watching Lynchbhoy!
sorry missed it. Got my fix from TG4 !
While I am obv delighted for coverage of club games, this is not enough. prior rounds of championship games should also be shown.
I know it will never happen.

fer fox ache

Aye, they pretty much nailed it didn't they

lawnseed

i didnt want to mention this til after the first test cause unless theres a fight blah blah and this will probably start the evil bbc's coverage, but i suggest that they'll concentrate on the negative stuff anyway.SO here goes...                                                   I dont watch any bbc tv but i do listen to radio six county artificle statelet "funny" but they have yet to mention that the compromise rules are even taking place! forget that big antony is the manager, forget that this is a full international, forget that this is not 'europe' v america. there are 'ulster' players representing their country! they call themselves "radio ULSTER" I must be missing something! oh thats right its the bbc. this stuff is all through the papers thats where they lift most of their stuff. I rang them twice to ask why not... but lets hear about the BNP outside the oval looking for signitures- (ffs they didnt think they'd get many there probably only 20 at the game) public broadcaster my arse! why am i paying these shower?   
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

All of a Sludden

People in Armagh pay their TV license? Changed times.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on October 12, 2010, 10:37:58 PM
i didnt want to mention this til after the first test cause unless theres a fight blah blah and this will probably start the evil bbc's coverage, but i suggest that they'll concentrate on the negative stuff anyway.SO here goes...                                                   I dont watch any bbc tv but i do listen to radio six county artificle statelet "funny" but they have yet to mention that the compromise rules are even taking place! forget that big antony is the manager, forget that this is a full international, forget that this is not 'europe' v america. there are 'ulster' players representing their country! they call themselves "radio ULSTER" I must be missing something! oh thats right its the bbc. this stuff is all through the papers thats where they lift most of their stuff. I rang them twice to ask why not... but lets hear about the BNP outside the oval looking for signitures- (ffs they didnt think they'd get many there probably only 20 at the game) public broadcaster my arse! why am i paying these shower?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/9084293.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/9093621.stm

southall

Quote from: All of a Sludden on October 15, 2010, 09:02:28 PM
People in Armagh pay their TV license? Changed times.

I cant really see people in South Armagh in paying 'their' tv license fee!  Sure none of them watch the BBC!?

lawnseed

here we go maguire "its on our website" the usual bbc excuse for proper media exposure. but i have to say that following several texts to 81771 and a couple of phone calls benny coulters availibility or not DID get a mention on 'morning ulster' sports bulletin this morning. but only one mention today. lip service at best. compare this to the live interview and wall to wall coverage of the ryder cup. infact this needs its own thread >:(
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

southall

Quite simply, if you type 'bbc and the gaa' into google this is the first item that comes up https://www.indymedia.ie/article/96473

Maguire01

Quote from: southall on October 20, 2010, 10:37:45 PM
Quite simply, if you type 'bbc and the gaa' into google this is the first item that comes up https://www.indymedia.ie/article/96473
Not on my google. And my computer is giving me a warning that your link isn't safe. Are you at a bit of sabotage?

The Worker

Maguire, do you work for BBC? you seem to be always defending their (lack of) gaa coverage

Maguire01

Quote from: The Worker on October 20, 2010, 10:58:39 PM
Maguire, do you work for BBC? you seem to be always defending their (lack of) gaa coverage
If I did, i'd be a bit stupid to be posting on this Board, given the content of this thread! No, i'm not. And I don't think the BBC's GAA coverage is perfect - and i've said as much before - but it's not that bad either. Some people just seem to love a good moan.

The Worker

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 20, 2010, 11:04:42 PM
If I did, i'd be a bit stupid to be posting on this Board, given the content of this thread! No, i'm not. And I don't think the BBC's GAA coverage is perfect - and i've said as much before - but it's not that bad either. Some people just seem to love a good moan.

ok, i belive you, thousands wouldnt  :P

Maguire01

Quote from: The Worker on October 20, 2010, 11:07:56 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on October 20, 2010, 11:04:42 PM

ok, i belive you, thousands wouldnt  :P
I don't care about thousands, as long as you believe me.  :P